Cameron

Kaitlyn

Layla

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Tamina Snuka

Trish Stratus

I hope Lita some how makes it again. I don't see Rosa making it again.

I'd also like a NXT Divas Pack with:

Emma

Paige

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If The funkadactyls make it in 2K14 I wonder if their entrance with brodus clay will be a trio tag team entrance. I'm can't wait to see how Kaitlyn turns out, aj will prob have same entrance and her skulls attire with the shorts, The Bellas will prob have the Attires when they got fired, I don't think they will have A.A. divas this year, No telling what Attires layla and Natalya will have, might Have Aksana As a Free DLC, Eve Will Prob make the cut with her WM Attire, Same for beth, Tamina Prob DLC, Trish and lita prob unlockable, Steph non playable, Summer Rae and Paige won't make it. Alicia Fox Might Have the Skeleton attire when she had a match against Tamina. Those are my guesses

I Want This List of divas in 2k14

I completely forgot to make this yesterday :P

Diva Predictions

AJ Lee

Aksana

Alicia Fox

Brie Bella

Cameron

Kaitlyn

Layla

Naomi

Natalya

Nikki Bella

Tamina Snuka

Trish Stratus

I hope Lita some how makes it again. I don't see Rosa making it again.

I'd also like a NXT Divas Pack with:

Emma

Paige

Sasha Banks

Summer Rae

Realistic roster prediction -

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

Layla

Natalya

Nikki

Brie

Naomi

Cameron

I am hoping because it's 2K they might have more room for Divas :shifty:

so DLC -

Tamina

Aksana

Alicia Fox (I don't see her making the original game :mad:)

The good thing is the Create a superstar is looking to be the same in 2k14. So if I ever do pick up the game, I can use my formulas from wwe 13. As far as in game divas, In wwe 13, the only ones I play as are Alicia fox, & lita. I think it would be a waste of a spot to have Rosa in the game as a playable character. 2k14 may be almost identical to wwe 13 so I expect a small diva roster with a larger current male roster seeing as there wasnt much time for changes.

If The funkadactyls make it in 2K14 I wonder if their entrance with brodus clay will be a trio tag team entrance. I'm can't wait to see how Kaitlyn turns out, aj will prob have same entrance and her skulls attire with the shorts, The Bellas will prob have the Attires when they got fired, I don't think they will have A.A. divas this year, No telling what Attires layla and Natalya will have, might Have Aksana As a Free DLC, Eve Will Prob make the cut with her WM Attire, Same for beth, Tamina Prob DLC, Trish and lita prob unlockable, Steph non playable, Summer Rae and Paige won't make it. Alicia Fox Might Have the Skeleton attire when she had a match against Tamina. Those are my guesses

I see them giving AJ a new entrance where she skips around the ring

After finally fixing the hairflip for her entrance and then she was gone...

I'd prefer other past divas before adding Torrie...even though that divas title was basically made for her :lol:

damn, it just nailed me that Beth Phoenix won't be in :cry:

I think the divas roster is going to be pretty weak this year. I'm only hoping we will get Natalya and Tamina to somehow keep it strong for me. Let's just keep our fingers crossed for a NXT DLC pack and Paige being in it

Archived