3 Superstars Leaked

--The Mental--

Meh, I changed my mind. If this is true... Bo, would probably either get a middle card push or be a jobber with an occasional win... Brad Maddox, will be pushed... Big E, will destroy bitches with Mark Henry, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston

That's my exact Nation of Domination in '13 lol. Henry,Big E,Kofi and R-Truth(and Kharma).

Lol I plan on recreating the Nation with them too! :D great minds think alike ;-)

I use a Nation mix of Kofi's theme with him. Also have a Nation mix of Kharma's theme. Can't find a Nation mix of Big E's "Five" though :/ they should be on YouTube, just do a quick search.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, I changed my mind. If this is true... Bo, would probably either get a middle card push or be a jobber with an occasional win... Brad Maddox, will be pushed... Big E, will destroy bitches with Mark Henry, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston

That's my exact Nation of Domination in '13 lol. Henry,Big E,Kofi and R-Truth(and Kharma).

Lol I plan on recreating the Nation with them too! :D great minds think alike ;-)

I use a Nation mix of Kofi's theme with him. Also have a Nation mix of Kharma's theme. Can't find a Nation mix of Big E's "Five" though :/ they should be on YouTube, just do a quick search.

Alright! I will look for them! Thanks man :cool:

I looked for Fandango using this method. Got nothing.

My own theory is they planned these three to be available for the cover contest then decided to only include some of those in last years game. It only seems to work with these three.

Exactly what I thought. They decided not to use characters making there first appearances in the game. Because they are better off being revealed at the Roster Reveal.

Maybe they were mulling over the idea of putting Maddox & Dallas in just purely on their (at the time) exposure on TV........however as has already been said if these are all CONFIRMED, why does it not work on SO MANY WWE Superstars.............why not Rock, Stone Cold, Macho Man............and in todays market...............Christian, Kaitlyn, Drew McIntyre.

Where is the sense in having Slater, Otunga & Gabriel..........and no Darren Young.

No I don't think this system confirms who's in and who's out.

Maybe they were mulling over the idea of putting Maddox & Dallas in just purely on their (at the time) exposure on TV........however as has already been said if these are all CONFIRMED, why does it not work on SO MANY WWE Superstars.............why not Rock, Stone Cold, Macho Man............and in todays market...............Christian, Kaitlyn, Drew McIntyre.

Where is the sense in having Slater, Otunga & Gabriel..........and no Darren Young.

No I don't think this system confirms who's in and who's out.

I think 2k figured out the glitch so they fixed it; this system doesn't work for anybody anymore.

It wasn't for the roster. It was for the Cover Contest. They were going to use them for it. But decided not to. Most likely due to them wanting to save new additions to the roster for the Reveal at Summerslam.

The Roster Section has different links than the Cover Contest links.

http://downloads.2kgames.com/wwe/contest/img/superstar_albertodelrio_thm.jpg

Other superstars won't work if they were never going to be apart of the Cover Contest.

http://downloads.2kgames.com/wwe/site/img/thb-roster-micheals-5.jpg

The actual Roster Section's link is different as you can see. It may still work on there. But you'll have to go through a name and find out their number. Which could be anything from 1-100 or whatever.

Archived