3 Superstars Leaked

--The Mental--

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, do I hate Bo Dallas. Just unbearable to watch.

Can't believe he is Bray's brother. Bray musta soaked up all the charisma though, leaving nothing for Dallas and his pedo smile.

Though I am kinda glad he is in as it might mean a bigger roster with newer guys. Still zero chance for the Wyatt Family though which upsets me to no end.

Still, I will NEVER complain about anyone being on the game's roster. You don't have to use them or anything and hey, there might be one weirdo who actually likes Bo Dallas for some reason.

Meh, I changed my mind. If this is true... Bo, would probably either get a middle card push or be a jobber with an occasional win... Brad Maddox, will be pushed... Big E, will destroy bitches with Mark Henry, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston

That's my exact Nation of Domination in '13 lol. Henry,Big E,Kofi and R-Truth(and Kharma).

Meh, I changed my mind. If this is true... Bo, would probably either get a middle card push or be a jobber with an occasional win... Brad Maddox, will be pushed... Big E, will destroy bitches with Mark Henry, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston

That's my exact Nation of Domination in '13 lol. Henry,Big E,Kofi and R-Truth(and Kharma).

Lol I plan on recreating the Nation with them too! :D great minds think alike ;-)

Archived