Wwe 2k14 trailer!

Michael Prettyboy J

New animation lying on the mat, might be tied to the macho elbow, doubt it though seeing as they were detatched years ago. ZIg zag looks weird, it almost looks like it was an out of no where finisher, like hbk went for a vertical suplex or back drop and ziggler transitioned into the move on the fly, like a counter. I'm hoping that is a new feature this year.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said, it seems like 2K is a lot more secretive about the game than THQ ever was. I suspect that the trailer was so short and fast because they're still working on the game. They probably just threw something together to get WWE off their asses. I expect the final product to be well worth buying.

Looks the same as WWE '13 but I'm not blaming 2k, they weren't really given enough time to make the game and no I'm not gonna judge the entire game by just one trailer. You never know, could be the best WWE game made in a while... it's the gameplay that counts.

As I said, it seems like 2K is a lot more secretive about the game than THQ ever was. I suspect that the trailer was so short and fast because they're still working on the game. They probably just threw something together to get WWE off their asses. I expect the final product to be well worth buying.

2k has always been like this with their games. Where thq liked to show stuff 7 months before release 2k likes to give info slowly and closer to release. Personally i like 2k's marketing approach.

It's possible that the legends in this year's game may be focused on former WWE champions. With Rock, Austin, HBK, and Savage already announced, and big rumors on Sammartino being included, it would make sense

Looks the same as WWE '13 but I'm not blaming 2k, they weren't really given enough time to make the game and no I'm not gonna judge the entire game by just one trailer. You never know, could be the best WWE game made in a while... it's the gameplay that counts.

Can somebody please; explain to me with how WWE'13 looks?

It's possible that the legends in this year's game may be focused on former WWE champions. With Rock, Austin, HBK, and Savage already announced, and big rumors on Sammartino being included, it would make sense

Who'd be surprise if we got Buddy Rogers the first WWE Champion because of the brand new reveal of the WWE Champion and Bob Backlund; Bob Backlund for being a former WWE Champion?

I feel like it'll be something like that, "immortal" makes it seem like only the best of the best in regards to legends. So i don't expect Ax, Smash, Doink, etc. Rather just A list legends.

Become Immortal? The only person I remember being called The Immortal was Hulk Hogan!

Knew theyd release the trailer and from a quick video people would complain and rip it apart. Ill wait til we actually get info and gameplay vids to judge the game. Cant review a movie from its trailer....same can be said for games.

I don't know, I reviewed The Purge and World War Z from the Trailers and I was correct; they both where horrid.

Become Immortal? The only person I remember being called The Immortal was Hulk Hogan!

Alas why we originally thought it was Golden Age era

Graphics are the least of my worries to be honest. I guess thats all you can judge off this trailer though so whatever. Happy they have that macho attire in! Iconic. :)

Completely agree.

Improved Gameplay and Updates to Universe Mode is all I need + The Updated Roster

If all they do is update moves/characters and polish what's already in the game I'd be happy.

I expect alot out of 2k15, but this years it's nothing but putting a nail in the series that is THQ's vision of WWE and wrestling.

If you're expecting anything but the above I'd say you set your heights to high.

If all they do is update moves/characters and polish what's already in the game I'd be happy.

I expect alot out of 2k15, but this years it's nothing but putting a nail in the series that is THQ's vision of WWE and wrestling.

If you're expecting anything but the above I'd say you set your heights to high.

Lets hope the three THQ stooges get Future Endeavored after the game releases; if Aubrey Sitterson gets promoted again I'm going to question life.

Knew theyd release the trailer and from a quick video people would complain and rip it apart. Ill wait til we actually get info and gameplay vids to judge the game. Cant review a movie from its trailer....same can be said for games.

Agreed,I won't judge until at least Summerslam weekend's gameplay..Which they need to go all out to impress since they won't be showing much before and maybe after it.

Archived