Wwe 2k14 trailer!

Michael Prettyboy J

I'd get it on day one if it was a turd on the floor lol (which I guess you could compare previous games too) simply because it's a tradition, and I always do, the double shellshock looked sweet, new zig zag too , flapjack into super kick looked alright think of the possibilities you can prob do it with rko too and it's prob a new omg moment or Somin, but tbh I wish they would just delete that stunner and empty the recycle bin!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Looks just like WWE'13"...Excuse me, asides from Gameplay wise and other issues Graphically WWE'13 looked impressive so I don't see the issue here; alas this is CAWs.ws I'm talking about. Sadly I spotted the obvious, promotion of The Rock's Reaction only Stunner for "Stone Cold" Steve Austin again :rolleyes: though it was done to The Rock so who knows. "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, The Rock, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin look good; also Flapjack into Superkick & Ryback Shellshocking two people at the same time can be seen in the trailer.

WWE'13 + All Stars = WWE 2K14

That would be bloody amazing, so long as it wasn't buggy.

Never understood what make WWE All-Stars so brilliant for people, so much that they wanted a sequel. The Reversal system wasn't that great, only advantage was a reversal for reversal ability.

I wonder if thats exclusive to the ShellShock or if most finishers can be done to two people.

Mods, if their is a better place to put this, by all means put it there.

Anyway, the trailer doesn't give a lot of way. Especially not in the way of suprises. Last year we had the "OMG" moments in the trailer. This year not so much.

Anyway, after studing the trailer a few times here's what I found:

• The Rock has a new entrance. To me that's good because his entrance from LOW-'13 was just bland, bad and void of any personality The Rock exudes. Although, I did like his '99 Rock Entrance in WWE '13, it remains to be seen if that's still in, but I have my doubts.
  • The Rock and John Cena's attires are from Wrestlemania 29, but I don't expect many of the attires to be from that late. It hardly too much to make The Rock's attire white, and John Cena's shirt was an alternate of a shirt he was already wearing. For what it's worth Ryback's attire is from TLC. I expect many of the attires to be from Survivor Series-Wrestlemania.
  • Dolph Ziggler's attire is rather bland. They never really pick his best attires. He probably wore it on a Raw or something, it wasn't from any PPV.
  • Shawn Michaels' attire is from his last match at Wrestlemania 26. Macho Man Randy Savage and Steve Austin were classic attires.
  • Ryback's Shell Shock is done on two CAW jobbers. Now how this was done isn't said.
  • Steve Austin looks no different in anyway from '13, unless his vest is different, but it doesn't look that way.
  • Titantrons haven't been added yet. John Cena and Steve Austin have last year's minitrons. I can almost guareentee that won't be the case in Oct.
  • I can't imagine HBK's SCM kick being done that way, so I'm assuming the preceding throw was an additional ability. It appears they are adding to last years catch finishers and WWE '12's wake up taunts making certain finishers able to hit in a number of ways.
  • As expected, the new Raw arena is in.
  • With Savage's attire being from the 80's and and HBK being from this decade, it's safe to assume that legends won't be from one time span like last year ('97-'01). I liked that as it gave a legend a natural opponent.
  • Randy Savage doesn't appear to have an entrance attire, unless that was a taunt.
  • The Zig-Zag seems reanimatted, but I can't tell about the Stunner or AA. Shell Shocked has been reanimated, atleast to hit on two opponents.
  • CM Punk and Daniel Bryan shirts are in the crowd, but them being in the game is as obvious as a ring being in the game.
  • While very little has been said about the story, it appears legends have a big part to do with it as well as "Becoming Immortal"
  • HBK's entrance looks like his entrance from '08-'12.

"Looks just like WWE'13"...Excuse me, asides from Gameplay wise and other issues Graphically WWE'13 looked impressive so I don't see the issue here; alas this is CAWs.ws I'm talking about. Sadly I spotted the obvious, promotion of The Rock's Reaction only Stunner for "Stone Cold" Steve Austin again :rolleyes: though it was done to The Rock so who knows. "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, The Rock, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin look good; also Flapjack into Superkick & Ryback Shellshocking two people at the same time can be seen in the trailer.

WWE'13 + All Stars = WWE 2K14

That would be bloody amazing, so long as it wasn't buggy.

Never understood what make WWE All-Stars so brilliant for people, so much that they wanted a sequel. The Reversal system wasn't that great, only advantage was a reversal for reversal ability.

Dunno how you can't like All Stars, but that's fine. I personally would kill for a sequel to it.

I liked WWE All-Stars don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it a hell of a lot more then the arcade Bull :poo: THQ gave us with Legends Of Wrestlemania; but I don't think it deserves the hype. Mainly people liked it because of three factors, could hit the Sweet Chin Music/Spear/RKO & WMD out of nowhere and Reversals. I thought it was a fun spin off, better then any in the past (Crush Hour/Legend Of Wrestlemania). I just don't see why people praised the game; some people act like it's WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 territory.

"Looks just like WWE'13"...Excuse me, asides from Gameplay wise and other issues Graphically WWE'13 looked impressive so I don't see the issue here; alas this is CAWs.ws I'm talking about.

If you're into graphics that look comical and are a lot worse than games we had five years ago, yes, very impressive.

"Comical and a lot worse then games we had five years ago" Five years ago as of 2013 would be WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2008... so; try Eight years ago. WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 was not only Graphically impressive (In-Game Roster wise, not CAWS); but everything about the game was a large step up from Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth - Smackdown Vs Raw 2005.

http://j.i.uol.com.br/galerias/gamecube/wwedayofreckoning202.jpg

That looks better.

We haven't seen much yet, I hope they reveal gameplay features.

Actually WWE Day Of Reckoning still suffered from Smackdown! Just Bring It - Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain Graphics;

Graphic Comparison of WWE'12 and WWE'13;

http://metalarcade.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/WWE-13-Graphics-Comparison-The-Rock-Header.jpg

WWE Day Of Reckoning:

http://gamester81.com/wp-content/uploads/dor8.jpg

WWE Day Of Reckoning 2:

http://cubemedia.ign.com/cube/image/article/635/635931/wwe-day-of-reckoning-2-20050722040627606-000.jpg

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2005:

http://assets2.ignimgs.com/2004/10/22/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-20041022020648291-972289.jpg

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006:

http://assets2.ignimgs.com/2005/10/28/wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2006-20051028025630649-1296716.jpg

Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain:

http://assets2.ignimgs.com/2003/10/02/smackdownhctp_100203_therock_05-616991.jpg

CAW mode looks like it hasn't changed much. The CAWS still have the weird default face that's hard to get rid of. :/ rSJfBu4.png

Never really had an issue with the CAW Models; if you go back and play Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain - WWE'13 you'd see how it's improved a great deal over the years.

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin will more then likely have The Rock reaction only Stunner as second default finisher again, THQ loves that stunner as does a lot of people online evidently because nearly everybody uses it. I'm going to predict we'll get the same stunner from WWE'13, probably with the taunt afterwards removed. The Attitude Adjustment looks like the newest one in WWE'13; though I could be wrong.

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin will more then likely have The Rock reaction only Stunner as second default finisher again, THQ loves that stunner as does a lot of people online evidently because nearly everybody uses it. I'm going to predict we'll get the same stunner from WWE'13, probably with the taunt afterwards removed. The Attitude Adjustment looks like the newest one in WWE'13; though I could be wrong.

Nah, you're right.

Archived