Wwe 2k14 trailer!

Michael Prettyboy J

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like 13, but I mean if was just a glimpse from that trailer and early so i'm not gonna shit on it. As far as looking like 13, that's not really a bad thing the game looked and played good. Only thing I want is new matches types, go backstage whenever and some new features.

Engine wise, WWE '13 needed improvements. I cannot play a single match (on PS3, if that has anything to do with it) without having some sort of glitch. It was never like that during Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 or Here Comes the Pain or Shut Your Mouth, no it wasn't. Now I go through matches where I'll either get a one count constantly or a body will get distorted or someone will float or if I'm trying to put someone through the table by jumping off of the top rope, I put them through the table and they're frozen on their backs floating in the air. So, the game engine is not fine.

Plus, I have a full on ECW roster that is nothing but created superstars with a custom show every week with a custom arena and custom PPV, so everything with ECW is custom. No in-game superstars or anything. But say if I don't like a match in the WWE Universe mode and I want to change it, I can select the wrestlers from the character selection screen and then the game freezes on the loading screen right before it shows the match line up (where you can select "play match", "change rules", or "simulate"), and that's EVERY SINGLE TIME I change their attires or even the match itself. EVERY TIME. So, yes, there's a lot that's wrong with the engine. A lot of glitches and a lot that needs to be improved. I was supposed to get an entire custom roster with the WWE '12 update and so forth, but it looks like I can have one but I have to play by Universe's rules or else it freezes. It pisses me off, so much.

They need to ditch Chain Grappling; bring back Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain - WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 grapple & A/B Submission system and give us two bloody reversals. Addition moves that would require obviously isn't a want; but a needed fact.

They dont do that because then all these onliners would complain about people using rapid fire pads if they went back to button mashing.

Breaking Point Submission is Type A(Button Mashing) in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006, I'll put it bluntly though I wouldn't shed a tear if they cut Online matches completely out of the game and focused solely on Community Creations for an Online Mode. Take it from experience, be it UFC Undisputed 2009/2010/3, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV/V, Fight Night Champions, Injustice: Gods Among Us, WWE Games ect. Fighting games aren't worth a damn online... If anything Online should be so restricted, nobody who cheats would even bother wanting to use it. It should be like absolutely nothing like offline play; it should be a living hell for anybody that hacks/mods/spams or cheats. Might seem harsh, but in reality it's the only way to make Online for games like this work.

so you never played street fighter 4 i guess ...

Looks like 13, but I mean if was just a glimpse from that trailer and early so i'm not gonna shit on it. As far as looking like 13, that's not really a bad thing the game looked and played good. Only thing I want is new matches types, go backstage whenever and some new features.

Oy vey.

Engine wise, WWE '13 needed improvements. I cannot play a single match (on PS3, if that has anything to do with it) without having some sort of glitch. It was never like that during Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 or Here Comes the Pain or Shut Your Mouth, no it wasn't. Now I go through matches where I'll either get a one count constantly or a body will get distorted or someone will float or if I'm trying to put someone through the table by jumping off of the top rope, I put them through the table and they're frozen on their backs floating in the air. So, the game engine is not fine.

Plus, I have a full on ECW roster that is nothing but created superstars with a custom show every week with a custom arena and custom PPV, so everything with ECW is custom. No in-game superstars or anything. But say if I don't like a match in the WWE Universe mode and I want to change it, I can select the wrestlers from the character selection screen and then the game freezes on the loading screen right before it shows the match line up (where you can select "play match", "change rules", or "simulate"), and that's EVERY SINGLE TIME I change their attires or even the match itself. EVERY TIME. So, yes, there's a lot that's wrong with the engine. A lot of glitches and a lot that needs to be improved. I was supposed to get an entire custom roster with the WWE '12 update and so forth, but it looks like I can have one but I have to play by Universe's rules or else it freezes. It pisses me off, so much.

They need to ditch Chain Grappling; bring back Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain - WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006 grapple & A/B Submission system and give us two bloody reversals. Addition moves that would require obviously isn't a want; but a needed fact.

They dont do that because then all these onliners would complain about people using rapid fire pads if they went back to button mashing.

Breaking Point Submission is Type A(Button Mashing) in WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006, I'll put it bluntly though I wouldn't shed a tear if they cut Online matches completely out of the game and focused solely on Community Creations for an Online Mode. Take it from experience, be it UFC Undisputed 2009/2010/3, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV/V, Fight Night Champions, Injustice: Gods Among Us, WWE Games ect. Fighting games aren't worth a damn online... If anything Online should be so restricted, nobody who cheats would even bother wanting to use it. It should be like absolutely nothing like offline play; it should be a living hell for anybody that hacks/mods/spams or cheats. Might seem harsh, but in reality it's the only way to make Online for games like this work.

Nor would I. Wrestling games arent for online. If you want to play against someone get a mate. Id rather they just stuck online with community creations.

There is an Ect. there for a reason...

There is an Ect. there for a reason...

my bad ! didnt saw the ect .. i get your point for once :D but if they could base fighting game on super street fighter 4 .. online fighting game would be awesome !

Archived