Wwe 2k14 trailer!

Michael Prettyboy J

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow more than ever they leave the game exactly the same. only thing cool was the moves. i think even the caw models are untouched which makes it 5 years now.

they still kept the attitude era minitrons (hope its just temporary). am i the only one that would rather no minitrons for someone rather than minitrons that say attitude era?

They had better reveal something really freaking big if they want to impress me. I won't be buying this time around without being significantly impressed.

"Looks just like WWE'13"...Excuse me, asides from Gameplay wise and other issues Graphically WWE'13 looked impressive so I don't see the issue here; alas this is CAWs.ws I'm talking about. Sadly I spotted the obvious, promotion of The Rock's Reaction only Stunner for "Stone Cold" Steve Austin again :rolleyes: though it was done to The Rock so who knows. "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, The Rock, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin look good; also Flapjack into Superkick & Ryback Shellshocking two people at the same time can be seen in the trailer.

WWE'13 + All Stars = WWE 2K14

That would be bloody amazing, so long as it wasn't buggy.

Never understood what make WWE All-Stars so brilliant for people, so much that they wanted a sequel. The Reversal system wasn't that great, only advantage was a reversal for reversal ability.

"Looks just like WWE'13"...Excuse me, asides from Gameplay wise and other issues Graphically WWE'13 looked impressive so I don't see the issue here; alas this is CAWs.ws I'm talking about. Sadly I spotted the obvious, promotion of The Rock's Reaction only Stunner for "Stone Cold" Steve Austin again :rolleyes: though it was done to The Rock so who knows. "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Shawn Michaels, John Cena, The Rock, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin look good; also Flapjack into Superkick & Ryback Shellshocking two people at the same time can be seen in the trailer.

WWE'13 + All Stars = WWE 2K14

That would be bloody amazing, so long as it wasn't buggy.

Never understood what make WWE All-Stars so brilliant for people, so much that they wanted a sequel. The Reversal system wasn't that great, only advantage was a reversal for reversal ability.

Dunno how you can't like All Stars, but that's fine. I personally would kill for a sequel to it.

It looks like WWE '13 but I don't see that as a bad thing. If they just worked on the bugs and problems WWE '13 had, then this game could be pretty awesome. I'd rather they try to fix/improve what they have instead of pulling a THQ and continuously adding stuff. Sure, they fixed some problems but not without adding more. If WWE2K14 was just a fixed/updated and slightly improved version of WWE '13, I'd be verry happy. Although, it's hard to tell with only seeing a few seconds of gameplay. I'll wait to see more lengthy gameplay before I make up my mind about this game.

It looks like WWE '13 but I don't see that as a bad thing. If they just worked on the bugs and problems WWE '13 had, then this game could be pretty awesome. I'd rather they try to fix/improve what they have instead of pulling a THQ and continuously adding stuff. Sure, they fixed some problems but not without adding more. If WWE2K14 was just a fixed/updated and slightly improved version of WWE '13, I'd be verry happy. Although, it's hard to tell with only seeing a few seconds of gameplay. I'll wait to see more lengthy gameplay before I make up my mind about this game.

This

This...

Tbh not bad they showed more video than gameplay but let's keep in mind that the game was already started by THQ before they license was sold so we can say that it's going to be very THQ like which doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing if they fix bugs and adjust gameplay where the A.I. is more aggressive and smarter... To me wwe are always fun when playing against a friend against the CPU is fun but is never going to be as good as playing against another human being!!

But I got to say that sweet chin music looked pretty cool...

We can also say Ryback, Cena, Macho Man, Ziggler, The Rock, SCSA, HBk are in the game

Oh and the double finisher for Ryback that's new :lol:

Definitely agree ^

"Looks just like WWE'13"...Excuse me, asides from Gameplay wise and other issues Graphically WWE'13 looked impressive so I don't see the issue here; alas this is CAWs.ws I'm talking about.

If you're into graphics that look comical and are a lot worse than games we had five years ago, yes, very impressive.

"Looks just like WWE'13"...Excuse me, asides from Gameplay wise and other issues Graphically WWE'13 looked impressive so I don't see the issue here; alas this is CAWs.ws I'm talking about.

If you're into graphics that look comical and are a lot worse than games we had five years ago, yes, very impressive.

Don't confuse body models and graphics

Holy shits, I can just tell from the trailer that the roster is gonna be awesome, and that HBK attire is what I wanted for years. If it plays the same as 13 then I don't mind, think we all know that 2K had to finish what THQ started. Personally, I'm hyped. But the bad thing is there's now another game coming out end of October/early November I'm excited for and have to make some decisions about what I'm gonna get

I see where everybody is coming from with this, but I can't agree with it. It's like saying "Yeah, I'd happily shell out $70 for a slightly updated working version of the game I already paid $70 for". I have a real strong feeling I'll just be waiting until next year to see what a real 2K version looks like. I'm willing to see what else it has to offer but I'm not real optimistic.

Holy shits, I can just tell from the trailer that the roster is gonna be awesome, and that HBK attire is what I wanted for years. If it plays the same as 13 then I don't mind, think we all know that 2K had to finish what THQ started. Personally, I'm hyped. But the bad thing is there's now another game coming out end of October/early November I'm excited for and have to make some decisions about what I'm gonna get

If that other game is Assassin's Creed IV then get 2k14 first lol. But if it's Batman Arkham Origins then you've got a hard decision to make.

Archived