Captain Crazy's Castle of Avatars

Crazy.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Spearson, some great work in here. Love the Ziggler and Orton ones. The best work in this section without a doubt, even before it went inactive.

Anyway, would I be able to request a Rollins avy please? Could find you a picture if you'd prefer that, but I'm not too sure what I'm looking for in this avy. Let me know dude.

Wow Spearson, some great work in here. Love the Ziggler and Orton ones. The best work in this section without a doubt, even before it went inactive.

Anyway, would I be able to request a Rollins avy please? Could find you a picture if you'd prefer that, but I'm not too sure what I'm looking for in this avy. Let me know dude.

Thanks, bro! :D

Yeah, sure thing, just tell me if you prefer having a particular image to be used for your avy; or I'll just make 'em out of some recent ones and post it here, and you can choose whichever you think is the best. :)

Sure mate, that works for me. Was originally looking for one of him doing the GTS taunt but I couldn't find anything even close to HD so I scrapped that idea. So whatever you can come up with would be appreciated dude. Thank you <3

Doing the GTS taunt, eh? Either of these any good?

24mvl9i.png2ztk0bb.png

Omg Spears, you're a Saint! Thanks bro, that first one is perfect.

P.S. Where is it you get your images from? I can't seem to find any that are usable :<

Thanks, glad you like it! :)

And, WWE.com itself, mostly. There's a trick to convert the photos on there into HD.

Archived