Righteous Modded Finishers

Righteous

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are brilliant, I don't suppose a Steiner Screwdriver is possible?

Off the top of my head, I'd say no.. I will look into it next time I put the game in tho.. See, the editor doesnt recognize all the moves in CAF just yet, so some things that are possible in the CAF, still cant be done until the tool is updated some more.

Superb job dude, miss these moves from the older games. Any chance you could do:

FROM FRONT

The Backstabber, Enzuigiri 01 (step-up), Jumping Leg Drop, Arm Trap Swinging Neckbreaker, School Boy and Twist Of Fate 01

FROM BACK

Crucifix, Dragon Suplex, Edge-O-Matic, Killswitch/Unprettier, One Hand Bulldog, Tiger Suplex and Angle Slam?

Status put a lovely looking Stone Cold Stunner (with a proper sell) on Twitter the other day, any chance we could see something like that from your good self fam?

I'll look into it...

New Moves Added!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Superb job dude, miss these moves from the older games. Any chance you could do:

FROM FRONT

The Backstabber, Enzuigiri 01 (step-up), Jumping Leg Drop, Arm Trap Swinging Neckbreaker, School Boy and Twist Of Fate 01

FROM BACK

Crucifix, Dragon Suplex, Edge-O-Matic, Killswitch/Unprettier, One Hand Bulldog, Tiger Suplex and Angle Slam?

FROM FRONT

FROM BACK

Sorry fam, I dont have the game anymore.

• 4 weeks later...

All amazing-looking stuff, man. Thanks for all your great work. :cool:

Glad they are appreciated. Hopefully we get another tool like this for WWE2K14.

Agreed for sure, as well as the other Caw'ing tools. Wait, so, with this tool, you can do something as simple as making the Heart Punch available as a finisher? No idea why it isn't selectable as a finisher or atleast signature, when that's where it would make the most sense. lol

Archived