Righteous Modded Finishers

Righteous

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do the back finishers look funny when you use them? I'm just curious since the CAF is only for front finishers right?

I'd love to get just the tiger spin as a move. Can that be done too or is it only for certain moves?

The back finishers work just fine.. IDK about the Tiger Spin.. When I get some spare minutes, Imma spend some time in the tool and really see what all I can do.. I have a few ideas for moves, as well as some requests...

Yeah, there's a new version that works just fine.. Dont know what was up with that version we had at 1st.. His tool actually does alot of things.. You should go DL it now and mess around in it some...

Doesnt surprise me... It seems like all the pins in CAF have some sort of stupid problem. I know with most of them when you lock in the pin the usually slide all around the ring.. I would say I hope that CAF is fixed for 14, but after seeing the trailer, I am expecting more of the same. Trade 1 of those out for that Lucha DDT, works great for Sin Cara..

New moves added!

If they got rid of that mode I wouldn't even miss it tbh, I hate that the CAF Stunner from the corner is a much better selling animation than any of the stunners in the game & Diving finishers are terrible, its like 1 frame animation for half of the move.

Me too... In my case, never, I mean NEVER, a CAF do damage or anything to a Superstar... It's being like if I use a Finisher with the damage of a Taunt, lol.

I would much rather they take it out for 1 game, and rebuild it from the ground up. It kills me that with the diving CAF's, your opponent has 2 be in an exact spot, or they miss it. There are quite a few moves in CAF that should be in the game to begin with, and have alot better animations than their in game counterparts--- The Pedigree, The Last ride, Super Kick 01... Moves like Regal Cutter, Running STO(Lesnar), Clothesline(Lesnar), Trouble In Paradise, 1 Hand RKO, Taker Running DDT, Kip Up DDT, should be in the game. But, we shall see in a few months.. Although, depending on how good GTA 5 is, that will decide if I even come back to WWE 14...

is there a way to remove the taunt from the ancole lock?

My guess is that it would that possible thru hex editing only. I would think. I cant do it thru the tool tho.. Wish I could, cuz I use that for Swagger's Ankle Lock, and that taunt drives me nuts! LOL

Archived