Roster Question

wendigosong

So this is going to sound like a big pain, but I am currently not at home and do not have access to my copy of SvR 2006. I was going to try and create some custom stables for when I get back home and in the meantime I wanted to create the stables on paper. The only problem is that I do not know what the rosters for the respective brands are. Is there anyone who would be so kind as to pop in their copy of SvR 2006 and take note of what wrestler is on what roster. It would really be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Appreciate you posting this, but I don't think its actually accurate. For example, the above chart lists Big Show and John Cena on Raw and if memory serves in the game they are both Smackdown wrestlers. Unfortunately I still don't have access to my copy of the game (I've been out of town) so I can't verify. That's why I was hoping someone could pop in their copy and make an official list.

It happens that the Exhibition roster and the GM Mode roster are the one listed.

The Season Mode roster is the one before the 2005 draft. So, if I play with Christian in exhibition, he will list as a SmackDown wrestler, and if I use the actual WWE roster in the GM Mode, Christian is on Smackdown. But if I play with him on Season Mode, he's on Raw.

Archived