ECW Storyline

ECWORIGINAL95

So I am told if I love ECW, This is best to get.

I been playing 2008 as it has 4 ECW Originals in it. Only ECW thing you can do is be ECW GM.

Now I am told you can't pick ECW guys for the ECW Story in 06. But what about Mysterio? He was in ECW for 2 seconds.

A Bam Bam Bigelow Caw would be great great as it would be VS RVD, Just like the TV Title Days.

You can use just about anyone on the Smackdown roster to do it or a CAW. Personally the best one to use in my opinion is Eddie Guerrero. This is what I have been told needs to be done to get the storyline (bear in mind I recently just got the game myself and have not done it yet): At the beginning of the Smackdown season, chose to blame RVD and in the special referee match vs him and Cena, make RVD lose. Then in the 2 on 3 match against the bashams and OJ, chose Cena as your partner. Come the rumble, Vince will come out with RVD as champ! You must win the rumble to get the storyline afterwards.

Also I have not seen any good Bam Bam Bigelow Caw's but there are some good Tommy Dreamer & Shane Douglas Caw's for this game and I've even been trying to cannibalize some of the Rhino formulas to make my own Rhino since none of the ones here are really on point.

This is a great game, but creating certain ECW characters is difficult. For example, Taz is really hard to create. I've tried to make him several times and each time it did not work out well. Sandman & Justin Credible are easier to create, but the fact that we do not have anything close to their normal entrances makes the finished product look weird. Sabu, is kind of hard to make well but the big problem with him is that he does not play like Sabu. Also Jerry Lynn does not look or play the way he should. Same goes with Steve Corino and Amish Roadkill. As far as Al Snow, I could never stand him so I've never bothered to create him. There is an awesome Lance Storm on this site for this game, but for the other ECW guys its kind of hit and miss.

Archived