*CLOSE*

Oresama

Interesting news there, Undertaker has been inserted - along with Razorback - into the semi final match and it will now be a triple treat. Good news. Taker can beat that Razorback guy after the draw and he can also avenge Kane's loss. Great announcement there for Undertaker!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Razorback | The Man Beast

An interesting night for Razorback, having fought the Undertaker to the point where neither man could continue, Razorback AND the Undertaker join Randy Orton in a 3-Way Fray Match on Sunday Night Showdown with the winner advancing to to the Australian Heavyweight Championship Match next Thursday against either Big E Langston or Prince Devitt. Obviously Razorback has the skills to go the distance but so do both of his opponents...they are both former World Heavyweight Champions after all...at least "The Man Beast" won't have to worry about problems with the ring which he has already seen backstage staff reinforcing in anticipation for Sunday.

Meanwhile in the locker room of Eddy Crawford there was alot of noise going on as he had the Referee Robert Davids on his stomach with his arms pulled back as hard as he could and was currently stomping on the back of his head ROH Daniel Bryan style "You wanna DQ Me?! I will end your career as a ref and put you into a freaking coma!"

Still slightly groggy from his match with the Undertaker, Razorback is walking down a hallway at the Estonian Hall when he hears a strange "crushing" sound, he opens a nearby locker room door to reveal the "crushing" sound to be Eddy Crawford's foot on referee Robert Davids' skull. Razorback shakes his head slightly. "Do you mind not doing that? There's already one referee in hospital, these guys are fragile and I still need one for when I win the Heavyweight Title....."

Once Eddy has stopped punishing Robert, Razorback picks him up with the back of his shirt and pushes him through the doorway. "I hear ya! In the main event I would've done something that nobody else could...retiring the Undertaker...and it took the ring breaking to stop me but this Sunday I get another chance and I can end Randy Orton in the same match...two for the price of one! I suggest that if management aren't gonna give you what you want, you just take it anyway....."

Eddy smirked and looked to Razorback and pushed his hands off of his shirt "Face it Razorback, management doesnt like people like us, people who will do whatever it takes to dominate and so long as they are in charge, not even you will get what you want which is why I got a...proposition for you, we work together and take DUW by storm and make sure to make our mark."

"It looks that way...more interested in bringing in big names than building their own talent." Razorback rubs his chin for several seconds. "As far as your proposition goes...I accept...I'm gonna be the Heavyweight Champion soon and it'll be nice to have somebody watching my back....."

"Once we get the Heavyweight and Regional Titles we could even go after the Tag Titles together, I mean...the only other team is Undertaker and Kane and they obviously aren't champion material. Kane was pinned in the Quarterfinals and Undertaker won't even be able to compete after Sunday."

"We are...I mean...the Australian wrestling was never gonna be big with Nathan Jones at the helm. Luckily it has us now though, no doubt it'll be bigger soon enough. I already heard that Thunder brought in better ratings than the recent IMPACT WRESTLING did....."

Randy Orton is in his locker room trying to work out a plan for his triple threat match at Showdown. Randy Orton has a 1/3 chance in winning in this type of match. He beat Kane last night, but now he must face the two men that fought to a No Contest ~ Razorback & Undertaker.

Following the historic premiere of Thunder this past Thursday, the Estonian Hall in North Adelaide will once again play host to Down Under Wrestling this Sunday with the Fuel TV premiere of Showdown. Which will see the Semifinals of the Australian Heavyweight Championship Tournament as Big E Langston takes on Prince Devitt whilst Randy Orton, Razorback and Undertaker do battle in a 3-Way Fray Match, with all five of these men looking to become the inauguaral Australian Heavyweight Champion, which two can go above and beyond in order to advance to next Thursday's Final?

In non-tournament action, the monsterous Amon will take on New Zealand's Evie whilst Australia's own Daniel Bessell makes his DUW in-ring debut against CM Punk.

Singles Match

CM Punk vs. Daniel Bessell

Australian Heavyweight Championship Tournament - Semifinal Match

Big E Langston vs. Prince Devitt

Singles Match

Amon vs. Evie

Australian Heavyweight Championship Tournament - 3-Way Fray Semifinal Match

Randy Orton vs. Razorback vs. Undertaker

Those guys know that The Brothers of Destruction would kick their arses should they ever fight, especially if for the title. Speaking of them, the card came up. Nothing new was revealed for BOD as Taker is in that triple threat whilst Kane is left off the card. Guess Kane will just have to cheer on his brother and hope he takes the win for their team.

Evie
With the lineup for this Sunday's Showdown premiere recently announced, Evie was in the gym preparing for her debut DUW match against Amon. The two had a run in when Down Under Wrestling first opened its doors and Evie was determined to have this encounter go in her favour.

Sunday Night Showdown was in two day's time and Prince Devitt, was going up against Big E Langston which was a literal "Big" test for the Prince. Devitt would be outsized and outmatched by the powerful Langston, but Devitt might of had an ace or two up his sleeve. He was now backstage on his cell phone talking to someone about his upcoming match. Maybe he was looking for that back up he was talking about. If he did have some "back up" just when and where would they strike and just how would this effect the outcome of Sunday's match with Big E Langston?

Razorback still has a slight smirk on his face from finding out that he will be facing Randy Orton and the Undertaker in a 3-Way Fray Match this Sunday on Showdown. Not only would "The Man Beast" advance to the the Australian Heavyweight Championship Match on Thursday Night Thunder but he will also solidify himself as a legit main eventer by defeating two globally recognised former World Heavyweight Champions.

It was a bit later and now Prince Devitt had finished up his phone call. Now instead of a feeling of concern was a feeling of confidence as Devitt had a big test ahead of him. Big E Langston was not only big and strong, but he also possessed speed. Devitt however had the edge in experience which could come into play in some ways. The real Rock N Rolla was now just sitting back and relaxing trying his best to get his head together going into his match this Sunday. With a win Devitt would be one match closer to becoming the Australian Heavyweight Champion and with that making Bill Olsen rethink the whole title weight limits rule he had in place.

Big E. Langston. FIVE FIVE FIVE!

Big E. Langston is living in a land down under, where women glow and men plunder,can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover! Big E. Langston is also loving every second of it, and has also only found one ex convict, which is surprising as Big E. thought Australia was just ex convicts. The ex convict in question is the man whom the records state Big E. bested yesterday, however Big E. refuses to believe them. He may of won, yes, but only because Eddy Crawford was so bent on being violent and mean. Regardless, Langston does not mind that much, as he is still in the running for the Australian Heavyweight Championship and Crawford isn't. What a dumb ass. As of right now, Langston is on the beach again. Langston likes the beach.

So apparently Big E Langston is at the beach and he's already been snapped by paparazzi, you can't go anywhere now, can you?

life__s_a_beach_p1_by_kaltagstar96-d51vs

Wait...is that Big E or has the notorious Purple Aki made his way Down Under? Either way, Razorback isn't going to worry about it, Prince Devitt on the other hand.....

Daniel Bessell
Upon learning that he would be making his DUW debut on the next show, Daniel had found some time to spend in the gym, working out in the practice ring slamming around unlucky members of the ring crew. He had wanted to get used to the feel of standing back inside the squared circle, also to make sure his instincts were still sharp. Other than that he still felt like he was in pretty good shape. Ready to face the self proclaimed "Best in the World" who he didn't really think that highly of himself. A man does not get a restraining order on his own mother. At least that's how Daniel felt, nevertheless he was intent on minding his own business. He would never expect beating the likes of CM Punk to be a walk in the park, but since Devitt was already able to pull off an impressive submission victory, Daniel now liked his own chances a little better. He would most likely set up a game-plan based around targeting Punk's bad knees for the figure four. Though that will probably get thrown out the window when the fatigue kicks in, then they get down to the nitty gritty and slug things out. That would be Daniel's preferred course of action anyway. Nothing like a good brawl.

It was now Saturday, just one day remained until the Sunday Night Showdown debut show was happening then. On that show was Big E Langston vs Prince Devitt in a semi final match to crown the first Australian Heavyweight Champion. Devitt was ready for his match now, but was Big E? Devitt was willing to do whatever it took to win that match and become one step closer to becoming the very first Heavyweight Champion in DUW. Langston may have had the size and strength advantage, but Devitt expected facing bigger opponents when he was given a pass to compete in the Heavyweight Division here in DUW so he had to have an ace or two up his sleeve. With that said tomorrow's match against Big E would be interesting to say the least one way or another.

Archived