IRL movesets info

eastcoastkody

IRL= in real life

These will be a continuation of the old topic.

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/430022-database-of-real-life-movesets-to-build-ur-in-game-movesets-160-wrestlers-posted-updated-weekly/

my old moveset database had to die. Not enough bandwith...or something. It got too large. I was no longer able to update it. This site wouldn't allow me to. I never stopped updating the database on my laptop though. I still add to it weekly.

So i've decided to post some real life movesets individually. Again, these are NOT movesets for WWE 13. They are a list of moves that the wrestler uses in real life. Which are typed out in WWE game format. So its easier to read, and build your own movesets in your game.

Also. These are documents I just add to as I go along. So if you want to use the most current move for a position, they are the moves at the bottom. With the oldest stuff being at the top.

i'm just going to add wrestlers at random. If anyone wants a specific wrestlers. Just request it in this thread. I have all the wrestlers in the old topic plus more NXT and TNA scrubs that have been added over time.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived