PS3 Texture Uploads and Requests (Requests Currently Closed)

NewSheep

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@newsheep and what if I sent you the tattoos and logos link and you just upload them

That doesn't change the fact that it's a massive upload. I only have 19 slots which I can use, some are already taken by requests. And I'm not dedicating another whole upload to just Edge attires. Because him and Shawn would get about 4 sets between them. It's too much to ask. I'm doing this as a favor.

I already said: Because it takes nearly a half an hour to extract the save from the PS3, and 15 minutes to put it back on. Add to that the unpredictable time it takes to download and I would be looking at close to two hours per round + the time to create the renders as well. Not worth it. It's not that hard to do yourself so I'm not offering this service.

@newsheep I do have the hack and every Thing even the save data but what I want is ps3 caw editor and I can't Dow load it from 360hevan or anyplace tell me if you have link that works

There is no dedicated PS3 CAW editor. I can't tell you where to get it because it counts as advertising. But there's two sites that PUR3 RAF3X is a member of where he has posted the tool. You must be a member of one of them to use it though as there is a login screen before using the tool.

Search google for PUR3 RAF3X WWE 13 Mod tool. You'll find the necessary information.

@newsheep I did sign up it won't let me log in so if you can email me the editor or upload it in file share it would be great

You can't use the tool without signing into the site. When you execute the file it brings you to a login screen. It's like Skype. You can't use it without logging into it first.

I have an account but it won't work on the website so just send the tool

You arent listening to me. Even if I send you the tool you won't be able to use it. You must log in to the TOOL itself before you can use it. If you cant sign into your account, you cant sign into the tool. You can't access any of its functions.

Its like me (with no Skype account) saying just send me the app. I can try to use it but if I don't log in I'm just going to have a login screen. Same with this tool before it goes into the tool a login screen comes up.

It's also against the terms of use of the tool to re-host it.

HFM, didn't even see your request! Haha that's perfect to work from. Consider it done :)

Was thinking about quoting my request because I realized it was the last post on that page and there were a lot of messages after, but I guess that won't be needed lol. Look forward to using it on my Jeff Hardy CAW. Thanks again.

Don't know if you already have tons of requests to do or not so I'll just post my request lol. If you already have a lot, I'll just try to request sooner when you do a new batch. Thanks for doing this for us btw.

This pic should be fine to work with, right?

https://tnaimages.com/c/WRES-JHFACES/l.jpg

have u tried the face texture i made for u yet?

^^PM'ed you.

Also NewSheep, would you be able to do these 2 logos? If you have enough requests, I can wait.

https://tnaimages.com/c/WRES-JHWARHOL/l.jpg

That one can wait. _HiBye_ made this texture and was wondering if you could upload it. Full credit should be mentioned when uploaded since, as I said, he made it. All I did was make it slightly transparent lol.

pdoi.png

Archived