PS3 Texture Uploads and Requests (Requests Currently Closed)

NewSheep

boondox i didnt mean any problem i just dont have a camera to take pics of my caws and post in the forum i just wana get noticed i allways credit ppl too when i make caws if i use someones textures morphs etc i allways credit them

Oh so you're trying to get attention now? Look, no one here forbids you from posting your CAWs, but for God's sake dont advertise it on other's topic. Read the forum rules first before you start posting.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boondox i didnt mean any problem i just dont have a camera to take pics of my caws and post in the forum i just wana get noticed i allways credit ppl too when i make caws if i use someones textures morphs etc i allways credit them

Hijacking a thread isn't the best way to get noticed, especially if the thread has nothing to do with what you are hijacking with. As for the picture problem, you could make a highlight reel, upload it to Youtube and take screen caps of your CAW. It's good that you give credit where it belongs, just next time create your own thread rather then hijacking 1 and make sure it's in the right section.

Ok so the plan at the minute is to Upload these around 0:00 GMT+1. Thats about 8 and a half hours from now. It depends if I can get onto the PS3 at that time though.

As The People's United said, take you're time. We're in no rush and if some of us are, they'll just have to wait.

I know but why? dont get me wrong , I'm happy I got the logos, but some of my caws will need to be fine-tuned by other people and I will upload them to CC so they could get em. and now I wont be able to.

dont know about how other people got their logos, but mine were free, found on google images and one I created myself.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived