PS3 Texture Uploads and Requests (Requests Currently Closed)

NewSheep

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rock: no and I won't be. Archer has a conversion in the works already.

@HiBye: for requests I need to have it on otherwise the requester won't be able to upload the finished product. What I could do is delete upload once the requester has it downloaded

@HiBye: for requests I need to have it on otherwise the requester won't be able to upload the finished product. What I could do is delete upload once the requester has it downloaded

Actually you can. :)

I did it with CM Punk & my first AJ Styles.

Actually you can. :)

I did it with CM Punk & my first AJ Styles.

Ah that's perfect so!

Not yet guys sorry. Had a load of shit to do today. Hoping to get everything in the next few hours!

@trh: 128 or 256?

@santa: I can see what I can get for you. Just face?

Well if you didn't uploaded Wyatt logos yet please don't do it.. I'm using Gamevolt's caw.

I have Punk Payback attire textures, if you want them i can send them to you. :)

Not yet guys sorry. Had a load of shit to do today. Hoping to get everything in the next few hours!

Well if you didn't uploaded Wyatt logos yet please don't do it.. I'm using Gamevolt's caw.

I have Punk Payback attire textures, if you want them i can send them to you. :)

No problem.

Yea if you could PM them to me that'd be great :)

No problem.

Yea if you could PM them to me that'd be great :)

They're on your inbox now. :)

Ok so guys. Upload is coming!

Jebs Cesaro PTs Newsheep

Rocks Punk PTs (Credit to SAS for the original trunks, tweeked by me, thanks Roka for providing them)

Uniteds Gracie PT

HFMs Hardy PTs

Tanners GAB Arena PTs

Anything missing from that list?

All of the above UPLOADED :) Tags for all are NewSheep. Search most recent and your logo should have some relation to you in the name. :)

Next round will be soon guys. Im away at the minute and don't have my computer to even prepare the PT file.

@Tanner how do you want the logos shopped? I presume on the bottom two you just want the skull and flames, no black?

For the others do u just want those exact pics or do you want them shopped some way?

Next round will be soon guys. Im away at the minute and don't have my computer to even prepare the PT file.

@Tanner how do you want the logos shopped? I presume on the bottom two you just want the skull and flames, no black?

For the others do u just want those exact pics or do you want them shopped some way?

Just the skulls and flames, no black.

Archived