PS3 Texture Uploads and Requests (Requests Currently Closed)

NewSheep

Hey guys.

Hope this is in the right section. Following on from some talk I've had with a couple of people it seems there might be a market for this topic.

If anyone would like textures uploaded, or in some cases textures created, I would be happy to help out. I will do my best to help and if I can't I will say so.

Rules:

- Be polite
- Be patient
- Max 76 128x128 or 19 256x256 logos at a time. Once the limit has been reached requests will be closed until I am finished them.
- Requests must be accompanied by references.

Notes:

- Tattoos and intricate logos are very difficult so unless I feel like I can do it I won't attempt it. Sorry but I don't like doing half assed work.
- For the most part I can extract logos from CAS files, but I would ask that you get permission for me to do it first.

Requests are currently: CLOSED

Mods note: I put this in the PS3 section because I feel this is the most appropriate. Please don't move it as the people that need this may not see it. If it doesn't get the interest I hope for then it may be closed. Thanks :-)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I am. It depends sometimes though. As I tried to extract some Batista tats from one and whatever way the logo went into BrienJs editor the empty space got all fudged up so I couldn't tell what was dead space and what was the tattoo.

But for the most part yea I can.

Yes I am. It depends sometimes though. As I tried to extract some Batista tats from one and whatever way the logo went into BrienJs editor the empty space got all fudged up so I couldn't tell what was dead space and what was the tattoo.

But for the most part yea I can.

Is there any chance to extract the textures from nCo's Bray Wyatt?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vlddxl6b54nin71/1.+Bray+Wyatt.rar

Hippo uploaded the full video formula so.. Why not?

Thanks again man :)

Newsheep can you upload punks new look textures payback 2013 and textures for his hoodie the symbol that is a triangle thank u bro add me on psn if you want too therock6661 thanks a lot im good friends with rokaditz and razaback too and z7collins

thank u archer I need the awesome punk textures you have they are amazing

thanks. a friend of mine will be converting some of my caws for the ps3 like cm punk, eddie...

stay tuned.

if you need any of my textures, I appreciate if you ask me directly.

could u please upload curt hawkins pirate logos in 128-128 here is the cas http://www.mediafire.com/?yztzv1vgjyk055a thank you

Who is that by? Again please remember guys that this only works if everyone gets permission and gives credit!

And what Pirate logos?

@rock: I won't bother with those textures so if Archer already has a conversion in the works.

@Roka: I have those PTs ready to go. Hoping to get them up later this evening or tomorrow. Tags will be NewSheep and Rokaditz. :)

Archived