Antonio Cesaro by Jeb2830 & RoKaDitz - [UPLOADED & SHOWCASED]

Jeb ★

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love it! cant wait for this, it have an entrance attire right?

yes, it comes with entrance attires :)

I'm pretty much finished with the CAW, I just need caps and someone to inject Newsheep's render before I release it.

Thanks guys!

Is he a lightheavyweight or heavyweight? Looks awesome, i'll definately gonna download this

Heavyweight. The pics make him looks small lol.

That looks great.

Thanks bro :cool: Would you mind rendering it ...? :)

Oh okay, i see thebody skin is too light i dont really wanna have him as a light especially if you render it because by that i wont be able to edit it to my liking-_- thanks btw bro this is great :cool:

Again, it's the camera's fault lol. The camera makes the skin too light. It's alright in-game though.

I suggest using for his entrance call name

Antonio Setaru

I tried it with a CAW I DL'ed before the DLC was avaiable and it's the closest

Did you scrap his We The People white attire?

Yes I replaced the white attire for his most recent black attire(I kinda liked the white attire though). I'll post the ref pics.

I do use Antonio Satoru not like other Caws, "Antonio C-Sarah" lol

qkgm4Hc.png

BTW, the CAW will be released as Non-DLC since DLC guys can pretty much just download Righteous' DLC move-set for Cesaro I uploaded and change the entrance to DLC Cesaro. The only thing that would be lost from DLC would be the Cesaro crowd signs which don't really matter lol.

Downloaded&5 star rated :cool:

Just won tag team titles with your Cesaro&ItalianoFBI's Ohno (which is conversion of nco's) both rendered and looks awesome! Too bad there's no single slot of attire of both of them that actually matches to wear together haha

Downloaded&5 star rated :cool:

Just won tag team titles with your Cesaro&ItalianoFBI's Ohno (which is conversion of nco's) both rendered and looks awesome! Too bad there's no single slot of attire of both of them that actually matches to wear together haha

Sorry to do this in your topic Jeb2830 but is that Ohno from ItalianoFBI on CC?

Archived