Antonio Cesaro by Jeb2830 & RoKaDitz - [UPLOADED & SHOWCASED]

Jeb ★

DLC Version and Non-DLC Version Uploaded.

Search tags: Jeb,RoKaDitz,Cesaro

Credit:

Dr. Vries for base morph

ShatterTheSky for body morph

Newsheep for face texture

Newsheep and Jim8701 for the PT's

RoKaDitz for applying the face texture and tweaking the morph

Myself and Righteous for move-set

Judders for render

TheNewF'nShow for injecting the render

Credit to White Leather Jacket and Smacktalks for caps

Caps by Smacktalks

dDH7Alz.jpg8noHn1N.jpg

C46gotg.jpg

Caps by White Leather Jacket

2h5s2zd.jpg

Ref for Cesaro's We The People shirt:

3dBQkxZ.png

Selection Screen Preview and WWE '13 comparison:

kOOyQx1.jpg

rUAoR9Q.jpgJlgTPEB.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a PT for his "German" entrance jacket if you're interested?

As for this its looking good can't wait for the update!

On what attire would I use his German entrance jacket? Shall I use it on his attire he debuted last Monday Night?

Also, I got most of the PT's I needed from you , I'll make sure to credit you along with jim8701 ;)

I've got a PT for his "German" entrance jacket if you're interested?

That would go with the swiss trunks. He only wore it for 2 or 3 weeks I think. Ah right thanks :-) I've got a face texture up as well if you're interested in it.

Its basically a white jacket with a red cross on it with a gold trim and some black along the edges. He wore a berret and glasses with it.

As for this its looking good can't wait for the update!

On what attire would I use his German entrance jacket? Shall I use it on his attire he debuted last Monday Night?

Also, I got most of the PT's I needed from you , I'll make sure to credit you along with jim8701 ;)

No idea what happened with this post! But I tried to edit to say some of the PTs were by wen and Vancheta so credit them too :-)

What should be the main attire be guys? The U.S flag attire or the new plain white one he debuted last RAW? I'll be watching in case he debuts another attire for the next week too.

What should be the main attire be guys? The U.S flag attire or the new plain white one he debuted last RAW? I'll be watching in case he debuts another attire for the next week too.

Personally I went with his most recent one. But he could always change it around a bit over the next couple of weeks.

I'm still waiting for Roka's update w/ the face texture (I think i'm gonna try out uploading one with a face texture and one without) and for ShatterTheSky's updated formula.

PREVIEW UPLOADED. I need screencaps please. Search tags jeb2830, Cesaro.

Is it okay with you guys if I wait till MITB(hopefully he's in the match card) until releasing the two Cesaro CAWs (Non-textured and my Textured collab with RoKaDitz)? Meanwhile I will release soon a Cesaro CAW(90% done, non-textured) with old attires (see picture) (1st and second attire will be in it, 3rd attire will be replaced with a red U.S Flag attire, last attire will be his blue attire from Old School Raw 2013). eDzN9im.png?1

I'll probably upload the old attired Cesaro the morning after this weeks Monday Night Raw. I promise the two Updated Cesaro's will be uploaded after the RAW after MITB. The CAWs won't need Fan Axxess.

Old Attired Cesaro delayed, need a few more PT's but NewSheep and Roka won't be able to do it so it might be delayed. If I can't finish it on Thursday I'll probably finish and release it next Monday.

Which jaw looks better guys? (Last two on the right) Also, do you guys want me to upload both old attired and new attired slots as face textured only or is it fine for me to go with the original plan (two w/o face textured: old and new attires,one w/ face textured: new attires) (My camera makes the non-textured ones' skin look darker.)

EDIT: Fixed the ovals on the side of Cesaro's facial hair(non-textured) so it looks more transparent now,disregard the ovals on the side of the facial hair.

35jwbc9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Which jaw looks better guys? (Last two on the right) Also, do you guys want me to upload both old attired and new attired slots as face textured only or is it fine for me to go with the original plan (two w/o face textured: old and new attires,one w/ face textured: new attires) (My camera makes the non-textured ones' skin look darker.)

EDIT: Fixed the ovals on the side of Cesaro's facial hair(non-textured) so it looks more transparent now,disregard the ovals on the side of the facial hair.

35jwbc9.jpg

make the lips thicker and reduce mouth height by a few clicks

35jwbc9.jpg

For the textured one? I don't think I'll release the non-textured anymore unless someone likes it. :3

35jwbc9.jpg

For the textured one? I don't think I'll release the non-textured anymore unless someone likes it. :3

yes the textured one,no offence but the non textured looks bad comparing to the textured one

35jwbc9.jpg

yes the textured one,no offence but the non textured looks bad comparing to the textured one

True :laugh: Credit to RoKaDitz btw for applying the Face texture :)

Which attires would you guys rather have? (Personally I would have the white one since there's already two black attires(U.S and Swiss),but it's up to you guys.(I could just change the U.S attire to red)

35n7nyb.jpgnw08w8.jpg

Which attires would you guys rather have? (Personally I would have the white one since there's already two black attires(U.S and Swiss),but it's up to you guys.(I could just change the U.S attire to red)

35n7nyb.jpgnw08w8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

FACE PREVIEW

(bottom face pic on the left was an early WIP of the face texture)(Everything regarding the applying of the face texture + tweaking by RoKaDitz. I'm only doing the attires.)

JlgTPEB.jpg

Archived