What is an unpopular or controversial or just plain "wrong" opinion/idea/belief you hold?

M3:16

There are no free elections in this country. There hasnt been in a long time. The Voting System is a fraud sold to the public to give them the illusion of choice. The same goes for the two-party set-up. Democrats and Republicans. Back and forth. Two sides of the same coin. Despite popular belief we actually dont live in a democracy anymore. People are so caught up in this left/right tunnel vision that they dont see how theyre being duped and played with.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are no free elections in this country. There hasnt been in a long time. The Voting System is a fraud sold to the public to give them the illusion of choice. The same goes for the two-party set-up. Democrats and Republicans. Back and forth. Two sides of the same coin. Despite popular belief we actually dont live in a democracy anymore. People are so caught up in this left/right tunnel vision that they dont see how theyre being duped and played with.

False dichotomy of modern day politics; yep.

I personally believe that parents should spank their children. I was spanked as a child and I turned out perfectly normal. I'm not talking a punch to the head or a severe beating but a swat or two to the behind followed by explaning to the child the reason why they were punished.

:nod:

Jk

Genocide is a necessary evil to keep the population from growing out of control. Sacrifice of few leads to better life for majority. Genocide/killing sucks, and I hate it, but can countries support massive population?

People who constantly point out or shove or insert theism or atheism down one's throat are dickheads and should just stfu and let others live the way they want.

Bacon is shit.

Whoa whoa! Wait a minute! I get the topic, but this...?

There is 0 reason for patriotism in general.

(it's ofcourse okay in sports events)

Heres a reason;

I'm proud to be English (not British), because we have such an extensive history and have played a major part with the shaping of the world (not all of it) and I am proud of the incredible accomplishments many an Englishman have achieved along the timeline. I know I wasn't a part of all that, but to be a part of the present and a part of the English history that is forever moving forward is a great thing to me. Patriotism is a good thing although it can lead to a lot of evil.

Bacon is shit.

Heres a reason;

I'm proud to be English (not British), because we have such an extensive history and have played a major part with the shaping of the world (not all of it) and I am proud of the incredible accomplishments many an Englishman have achieved along the timeline. I know I wasn't a part of all that, but to be a part of the present and a part of the English history that is forever moving forward is a great thing to me. Patriotism is a good thing although it can lead to a lot of evil.

What did you do for it?

Bacon is shit.

Heres a reason;

What did you do for it?

I bet you're one of those people that don't agree with fans of sports teams saying 'we' when speaking about said team

Genocide is a necessary evil to keep the population from growing out of control. Sacrifice of few leads to better life for majority. Genocide/killing sucks, and I hate it, but can countries support massive population?

People who constantly point out or shove or insert theism or atheism down one's throat are dickheads and should just stfu and let others live the way they want.

Yes, countries can support massive populations. The amount of resources we waste is astronomical.

I can't stand people, especially on the internet who try to compensate for having no higher than a third grade education by spewing poorly formed judgements with an added dose of attitude.

Did you say all U.S. bases should be closed or All your base are belong to us austin? Because your sentence structure reminds me of half-hearted attempts at Japanese to English translations in old video games.

Also, there are two keys on the edge of your keyboard. They will be labled Shift. Odds are in your favor austin that they are not both broke. You hold one down, while pressing another letter key in order to achieve capitalization. Now watch you don't hit the CAPS lock, because then your posts would be even more annoying. I won't even begin on how short sighted the idea of closing down all United States bases in foreign lands would be.

Yes, countries can support massive populations. The amount of resources we waste is astronomical.

depends on a person definition of massive even if we didn't waste there limited resources eventually u would run out

Exactly, and with the limited space and food, it's getting harder for many to live. India and Africa would be great examples of what overpopulation can do. It's why I'm conflicted on Hitler and his plan. What he did was evil and singled out mainly the Jews, but he did decrease the population and possibly helped. Since you guys like to treat opinions as facts just so you can refute it, I'd like to say this is just my opinion, and in the end I don't condone Hitler or what he did.

And by countries being unable to support massive population, I meant mainly resource wise, since we do use up tons of resources.

Bacon is shit.

Heres a reason;

What did you do for it?

I haven't done anything to note as of yet, but who's to say that I wont? When I'm 50 i might do something significant that lands me as a major part of Englands history. As for the present I'm still proud that I'm in the history even in the tiniest of ways. So as i said before, I'm proud of what my country had achieved throughout it's history.

depends on a person definition of massive even if we didn't waste there limited resources eventually u would run out

But it'd take much loner for the limited resources to run out.

But it'd take much loner for the limited resources to run out.
true idk if u ever heard but I think in goriga there these stones called guild stones that no one knows who made them states that the world populations should never exceed 5 million and bunch of other things

If marijuana would be legalized it would have to be sold like tobacco and have age limitation and growing should be illegal.

This.

Legalise it, tax it and handle it the same way they do with tobacco.

If marijuana would be legalized it would have to be sold like tobacco and have age limitation and growing should be illegal.

This.

Legalise it, tax it and handle it the same way they do with tobacco.

I don't consume either but I agree with this. Would make shit a heck of a lot easier.

Archived