What is an unpopular or controversial or just plain "wrong" opinion/idea/belief you hold?

M3:16

Lets try not to get a flame war started as this will be a topic filled with unpopular stuff and also no demanding that user post stuff to back up their thinking. I'll start, I think America is vastly superior to any Latin American country and the hate the USA gets from them is purely down to Jealousy or not knowing any better.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't stand people who follow any religious view.

I have no problem with someone believing in a higher power, but following a old book, that isn't even complete, without questioning it...I just can't stand people like this.

I personally believe that parents should spank their children. I was spanked as a child and I turned out perfectly normal. I'm not talking a punch to the head or a severe beating but a swat or two to the behind followed by explaning to the child the reason why they were punished.

I don't believe it gay marriage. I have nothing against people wanting to be happy, I just don't think it's right. Besides, I thought gay people actually celebrated the fact they were different. Isn't that the whole point of the Gay Pride Parade? To then turn around and complain that they're not the same as everyone else is kinda contradictive to me.

I don't believe it gay marriage. I have nothing against people wanting to be happy, I just don't think it's right. Besides, I thought gay people actually celebrated the fact they were different. Isn't that the whole point of the Gay Pride Parade? To then turn around and complain that they're not the same as everyone else is kinda contradictive to me.

Well, just because they are different doesn't really mean they have be bullied, denied rights straight couples get, or treated as second-class citizens for who they are though.

I'm against women's rights. If they hit a man, they deserve to get hit back. They should not be immune to that consequence. If they want to fight for equality, that's what they'll get. Women will get treated as equals. This goes for the retarded, too. They will be put on an invisible higher pedestal by me not because I'm a nice guy, but because it's what society wants. You will get treated as an equal to me unless you surrender. If women/retarded do not admit they are not superior, they will have to suffer with equality.

I openly admit that homosexual men flaunting their sexuality makes me uncomfortable. I do know that's my problem not theirs though.

I also think, that a lot of atheists are just calling themselves that to seem clever or something.

i believe we ban and close all military base outside this country

Do you mean all perma US bases? Or other nations?

all u.s base in other country's should be close down

Just so I'm sure to understand: You mean that every base SHOULD be closed, not that it's happening soon, right?

i believe we ban and close all military base outside this country

Do you mean all perma US bases? Or other nations?
all u.s base in other country's should be close down

Just so I'm sure to understand: You mean that every base SHOULD be closed, not that it's happening soon, right?

yes I never got why America allowed but bans other country for making bases in the U.s

Archived