Gamevolt's Conversion Centre 3 (Chris Sabin Uploaded 15/08/13)

Gamevolt

if it works for u,plz convert rvd by dr vries and aj

About to find out...

Worked like a charm :D

Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Brad Maddox, Rob Van Dam and The Great Muta all worked.

Hmmm seem's Erick, Muta and Maddox won't upload due to having content. Im guessing this might be fan axxess stuff?

oh that sucks... atleast rvd works...

i dont believe it worked like a charm for u,i always have problems with tutorials....

and maybe edit their moveset and entrance to make them uploadable?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About to find out...

Luke Harper, Erick Rowan, Brad Maddox, Rob Van Dam and The Great Muta all worked.

Hmmm seem's Erick, Muta and Maddox won't upload due to having content. Im guessing this might be fan axxess stuff?

i dont believe it worked like a charm for u,i always have problems with tutorials....

Nah I rest one of them to have a default entrance and moveset and still get the same message so I'll just upload RVD. Although one good thing that has come from this is that the crotch blur can be gone again :D

About to find out...

Nah I rest one of them to have a default entrance and moveset and still get the same message so I'll just upload RVD

sounds good to me. :)

maybe try saving them again in the caw edtior?

anyone more u have in mind to convert?

About to find out...

Could you try converting Status' Suicide? :) I'm gonna go mad if it works :D

Yaa dude we get on hy by doing some convert and here why we on other side the 14 coming. So quite you might get better and better caw from this great caw maker in 14 that make you well do it in your pants so lets all give a hand to these guys and say this with me leave them alone. So they can make the caws for the last time in this well not cool game at all that gets boring for ever and ever.

About to find out...

Could you try doing Status' Suicide? :) I'm gonna go mad if it works :D

I dont know who Suicide because they change that name know i guess after austin aries but i think it more they did that for TNA new game coming and well that where suicide lose that name ok maby I am wrong but guising.

No leave me alone I ment that in another way you all need ack your age because I am a German trying see how to do jokes in usa style so I thaught with the grapth in PS4 coming soon I was saying it make you drop. Why you have caws that look like you in life form and maby more detail instead of this crap look we get by using hack pic. So yes that what i mean ok I am full christian listen to Skillit Rise and you all should to because that change me alout.

...that make you well do it in your pants so lets all give a hand to these guys and say this with me leave them alone.

Am I reading that wrong...

yep but this might be better here the pic that you should just use:

n1f7o8.jpg

:XD::hqhq:

There I done speak my word going know but be back in wwe2k14.

great will check later that new RVD.. hope you upload more awesome caws.. the best ones with textures from 360 side..

would like to see Angle from Wolfgang, Savage from Bhangra, Matt Hardy, James Storm and Roode from Slipfan, Batista & Benoit from Archer.. some wwf golden era caws.. etc..

Who´s next?

great will check later that new RVD.. hope you upload more awesome caws.. the best ones with textures from 360 side..

would like to see Angle from Wolfgang, Savage from Bhangra, Matt Hardy, James Storm and Roode from Slipfan, Batista & Benoit from Archer.. some wwf golden era caws.. etc..

Who´s next?

im sorry man but why are u so obsessive with textured face caws? gamevolt made a good non textured face versions of roode and storm. textures are good and all... but they dont always have to be there to make a caw look great.

Ive imported Corey. He can't be upped cause it was a downloaded CAS file that was released. Possibly has Fan Access too but the no reupload is the main problem

if u open the caw is the caw editor and save it,u can upload if i remember correctly....

if it dont,u need the original cas file than...

Archived