HULU Plus and WWE

Raddad88

Wanting to watch Smackdown, NXT and possibly RAW on a regular basis.
I don't want the extra bill for cable (and I still wouldn't have NXT) and right now I do alright with some magic links that make the above shows pop up on my computer whenever I want, but I'm really wanting to be able to sit back relax and enjoy these shows on my big ole TV instead of my 13 inch laptop.

So just a couple quick questions.

Can you watch Raw, Smackdown and NXT on the xbox app of Hulu Plus?

How up to date are those shows?
How often do they add shows? Weekly, monthly?

Is there other programing on there, like PPV's, DVD's, old broadcasts? Any WCW or ECW stuff?

I use Netflix now, but the option to watch stuff on my computer is way bigger then what's available in the xbox app. Is it the same way for HULU?

I highly recommend it. I use it every week to watch Smackdown, because I work on Friday nights.

Can you watch Raw, Smackdown and NXT on the xbox app of Hulu Plus?

Yes, you can watch them all. Also, Main Event. They also have lots of back episodes, including Superstars and ECW (the WWE version, not the original). There are also WWE Extras (stuff from WWE.com). Smackdown and NXT are the full versions, but for whatever reason, Raw is condensed into a 90 minute highlight show. When I miss Raw, I just watch it on youtube or whatever. Hulu is great for SD though.

How up to date are those shows?

They're added the day after they air. I just finished watching last night's Smackdown about ten minutes ago. I used my PS3, but it should work for Xbox as well. I could check and get back to you, but I'm gonna say it should work.

How often do they add shows? Weekly, monthly?

The day after they air.

Archived