Question About Saving .DDS File; PS3 Texture Stuff

VirulentViper™

I'm doing this in GIMP and the tutorial to put textures in the game (PS3 version) says this:

2. Create your textures with paint.net/photoshop or whatever and save the file as DDS file (8.8.8.8 ARGB | 32 bit unsigned, either 128 x 128 or 256 x 256)

When I go to save my .DDS file, this is what I get:

E5JtAe4.jpg3ehMF7v.jpgN7St8mV.jpg

Then, when I try to import any of my textures into the WWE 12/13 Texture Importer that I downloaded in order to.. well, import them into the game, it tells me that it can't be imported because it wasn't saved correctly. I don't know which options of those to use when saving or if I can even use any of them. Do I have to switch to using Photoshop and install a plug-in to save them correctly? Obviously, I'm new at this but I was wanting to use textures on a CAW since I'm absolutely crap at PT and didn't wanna try requesting someone do this for me because quite frankily, I don't think anybody would and it's better to learn how to do it yourself so you don't have to be dependant on other people, y'know?

So, can some help me out?

Use Paint.net, It's free and really simple to save a .DDS file.

I was able to save a .DDS file but when I went to import it into the WWE 12/13 Texture Importer, it said it wasn't a valid .DDS file and "make sure you save in the correct format!"

This is what my settings are when I save it:

dt5MYcR.jpg

Archived