Need help with next PS3 Story

y2slim620

I have been writing/downloading, basically planning out the next storyline I want to do. The thing is I have little time lately. I wish I could take a month off work to finish them. Haha.

Anyway, was wondering which storyline I should move ahead with. And was hoping you guys could help by letting me know which one you would want to play first.

1. "Stunning 3:16"

WCW 1995. After having lost the US title to Jim Duggan and coming back from a knee injury Steve Austin finds himself down the card. He's gotten sick of the WCW wrestlers taking a backseat to the ex-WWF guys. So he decides to rebel. First he targets Macho Man and feuds with him. Then, when Luger returns in September on the first nitro Austin feuds with him, which leads to Austin turning face. Stone Cold is born. Flair offers him a spot to join the new Horsemen consisting of Flair, Arn and Pillman but Austin turns them down and teams with Sting to feud with them. Austin then goes on to win World War 3 to fight Hogan at Starrcade for the belt. With the fans behind him and supporting their own "home grown" talent.

4-5 month storyline.

2. Saturday Night Slam Masters: The Overthrow.

The Roster includes Zangief from Street Fighter. Mike Haggar no longer wrestles and is now the commissioner of the CPWA. One night during a show, King from Tekken interferes in a match. The next week Wolf Hawkfield from Virtua Fighter shows up, then Max Thunder from Streets of Rage, all leading to their leader Killbane, from Saints Row the Third, showing up and declaring that he aims to buy the CPWA an assume control of the league. This leads to an ultimate showdown that includes Haggar coming out of retirement to take on Killbane with the ownership of the CPWA on the line.

2 month storyline.

Ultimately I want to do both. But I need help deciding which I should do first. Thanks!

Archived