HCTP Question Spectacular things

RicardX

How can you do a double team attack that its like this (your partner puts on the ground like a cat and you jupp in his back and do a leg drop over rope) and a strange thing with swanton bomb (brock lesnar when reverses a swanton bomb from a ladder he does a F-5 how can i do that) and can you tell me other amazing things that we can do in HCTP (Here Comes The Pain!) that I might not know?

I saw that in a trailer as well. It was really good, but it showed Jeff Hardy doing it (the proper in game one not a CAW) before he was removed, perhaps it was removed when Jeff was taken out. I tell you, he owned in that game, he was the most detailed character.

[quote name='Argothar' post='807269' date='Oct 25 2006, 05:49 PM']I saw that in a trailer as well. It was really good, but it showed Jeff Hardy doing it (the proper in game one not a CAW) before he was removed, perhaps it was removed when Jeff was taken out. I tell you, he owned in that game, he was the most detailed character.[/quote]
*censored* yes. X( I love Jeff Hardy.

Anyway, yeah. None of the cool stuff you saw in that trailer can be done in the game. The running up the back works, but not out of the ring.

Archived