2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

LuisTX85

I dont know if anyone has said this...wasnt going to read all the posts..but Farooq should be added to the confirmed list as hes ne of the people being shell shocked by Ryback...the other may be Miz.

those were caws dude

Really? Damn. I still have my rose colored glasses on.

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the double shellshocked is a new feature where certain finishers (Shellshocked,AA,Burning Hammer,Samoan Drop etc.) can be done on two people. The two opponents must be groggy on a corner(irish whip one into a corner, then irish whip the other into the same corner) and you need to have 3 finisher slots.

That's probably what they're gonna do which I guess is okay.

Macho Man looked...meh. I'll admit the graphics look a tiny bit better compared to the WWE'13 trailer...unless I had the WWE'13 trailer in 480p

The only positive things I can say about the trailer is that the CAWS looks slightly better compared to in game characters. And the double Shell Shock was good. When the trailer started and showed The Rock and SCSA I in game I thought it Recyled was WWE'13 footage... I need more convincing to buy this.

I don't understand why everyone is upset. I thought everyone agreed that they would rather have 2K focus on gameplay rather then graphics. We hardly seen any game play. For all we know that can have some tweaks to it. People are just judging it by the graphics. And those graphics are fine.

I don't understand why everyone is upset. I thought everyone agreed that they would rather have 2K focus on gameplay rather then graphics. We hardly seen any game play. For all we know that can have some tweaks to it. People are just judging it by the graphics. And those graphics are fine.

Hilarious isn't it; I still don't see what's wrong with WWE'13 graphic wise.

I'll buy it nonetheless. Hope the Double Shellshock is like a new feature. Maybe a double Chokeslam, Double AA, Double Suplex, etc.

They've needed a double chokeslam since like they started making the games, lawd. Hopefully that does come to fruition and you can use these kinds of moves in multi-man matches like MITB, Royal Rumble, and not just singles matches.

Archived