2K14 Confirmed Information Thread

LuisTX85

Heard this all before.

I loved SvR2007 and may actually be my favorite WWE game(besides All Stars)overall this gaming generation,I think the the UCM were underrated!!

Never played HCTP, SYM and 06 I take it?

I take it you didn't carefully read?

Carefully read... what? Your post?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard this all before.

I loved SvR2007 and may actually be my favorite WWE game(besides All Stars)overall this gaming generation,I think the the UCM were underrated!!

Never played HCTP, SYM and 06 I take it?

I take it you didn't carefully read?

Carefully read... what? Your post?

HCTP/SYM&06 are not part of this gaming generation(Xbox 360/Ps3&Wii)

Regarding the UCM, was it really underated? In 07, you couldn't reverse it until the dude's stamina went down and in 08'... *Shudders* we treat 08' like Voldemort's name.

I believe it was broken; fixable, but you know THQ WAS

I've found this on Facebook.

A gametester for WWE 2K14 has said a few stuff on the Internet. Here is what he said:

-Dolph Ziggler will be holding the MITB briefcase and you have the option for him to drop it or cash it in at a later time

-There were two main modes: Live The WWE Universe and GM Mode, both were locked at the time

-You start out the game by having to choose a superstar or create a wrestler, and you are thrown into the backstage area and interfere in one of the night's matches

-Lots of glitches but its early in development

-If you break a barrier during an OMG! moment, you can brawl in the crowd but it is very limited. Also, only in Falls Count Anywhere, you can throw your opponent off the ramp and fight down there.

-During 3 on 3 matches, if you save up 3 finishers, you get a huge OMG! moment that has all teammates come in the ring and do their finishers.

A gametester for WWE 2K14 has said a few stuff on the Internet. Here is what he said:

-Dolph Ziggler will be holding the MITB briefcase and you have the option for him to drop it or cash it in at a later time

-There were two main modes: Live The WWE Universe and GM Mode, both were locked at the time

-You start out the game by having to choose a superstar or create a wrestler, and you are thrown into the backstage area and interfere in one of the night's matches

-If you break a barrier during an OMG! moment, you can brawl in the crowd but it is very limited. Also, only in Falls Count Anywhere, you can throw your opponent off the ramp and fight down there.

-During 3 on 3 matches, if you save up 3 finishers, you get a huge OMG! moment that has all teammates come in the ring and do their finishers.

This has all been disproved; then again that could be 2k saving face from information being released ahead of time because information to the customers buying your product is a bad thing evidently.

This has all been disproved; then again that could be 2k saving face from information being released ahead of time because information to the customers buying your product is a bad thing evidently.

It was disproved on the 2K forums by CyberOcelot who playtested the game and not 2K themselves,Plus the guy who made the claim admitted it's fake and made it to get people exited&talking more.

It was disproved on the 2K forums by CyberOcelot who playtested the game and not 2K themselves,Plus the guy who made the claim admitted it's fake and made it to get people exited&talking more.

What a troll... still we can have hope; hope is all we need (Or is that something else).

Nothing really new

:nono: Nothing like a relatively "Can't tell you guys; this is what I did vaguely" video; seriously why is Information a bad thing?

Nothing really new

"2K is one huge step forward or even one huge step forward and a half,Could be one of the best WWE games releases ever or in a while"

"The early build of the game is awesome,I'd pay $60 upfront to have it"

Strong opinions!

I liked that he acknowledged that he knows people will say he's BS and that he can't say anything bad and stuff like that and that he supposedly did tell 2K everything he liked&didn't like in the franchise.

Which could equal up to a hay penny smashed into a piece of french toast.

Don't know what you mean But I'm guessing it's something negative as always,Yeah he could be full of BS But there's always a chance he&others are right or that many will agree with their opinions when the game is released!!

Archived