Official TNA Show Discussion Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mickie's slowly but surely going down the heel route. And oh shit, Rampage is next! :D

Rampage getting signed only cemented what everyone knew about King Mo's own signing with TNA: It wasn't a serious deal and was totally pointless due to him concentrating on MMA (which I have no qualms about whatsoever). I'd like to see Jackson not follow in Mo's footsteps, since he's really charismatic and a badass to boot, but I won't hold my breath.

King Mo is in OVW training.

He had one match in OVW back in early May and hasn't done anything wrestling-related since.

He had to train for that match, Didn't he? I don't think it's even been a full month yet.

Most likely, so as not to unintentionally dismantle whoever he was facing. His signing had intrigue and uniqueness to it, due to him being touted as a dual-athlete in MMA and pro wrestling, but it was just a waste overall when you take into account the Gut Check winners trying to find their spots on TNA's main roster and now especially that Rampage's under contract. Who knows? Maybe they're saving King Mo so as to have him feud with Jackson due to what I was just talking about?

I'd like to say a few things:

1. Samoa Joe has probably been one of my fav on TNA and also cross brand forever

2. Sabin, Gunner/Storm as champs is awesome, especially Sabin

3. Rampage vs Angle sounds cringe worthy since I've seen Rampage squirm around like a stranded turtle on his back in the octagon but I'll give it a shot

4. Didn't we see this exact main event weeks ago, hammer and all? Was there any note made of this?

Sabin borrowing that armbar.. spin around the back... armdrag from a very, very young Shawn Michaels in AWA. That move was always featured in the opening segment of Superstars of Wrestling show in Georgia back in the 80s.

Archived