Official TNA Show Discussion Thread

Was it just me or did anyone else get the wondering thought about what if Suicide is later later LATER on.. say if after Sabin wins the X-Div title.... Suicide is revealed to be Alex Shelley?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it just me or did anyone else get the wondering thought about what if Suicide is later later LATER on.. say if after Sabin wins the X-Div title.... Suicide is revealed to be Alex Shelley?

I literally just said to myself how cool would it be if they revealed Alex Shelley as suicide. Though I am not sure if Shelley and TJP are the same size height wise.

Hail Sabin for bringing back the Over Easy AKA the DDT version of the Yokosuka Cutter! :D Looks like he's has officially retired the Cradle Shock in favor of that cross-legged Michinoku Driver, which is understandable considering his knee problems. And even though I'm not totally sold on him being back, I have to admit that Suicide's new double chickenwing gutbuster finisher is *censored*ing swag.

I am liking this slow build heel turn they are doing with Mickie.

Same. Will be interesting to see how it turns out, since Mickie hasn't been a heel since mid-2006.

Lol I almost forgot about Sting's horrible Bound for Glory 2006 attire.

AJ should take off that shirt, cause we all know Anderson's history wrestling with shirts on. :hqhq:

Archived