Official TNA Show Discussion Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In regards to Suicide, I'll just repost what I said in the last thread.

I am 110% sure TJ Perkins portrayed Suicide; he did the exact same headstand in the corner move in his match with Samuray del Sol at All Star Weekend. Plus the jumping neckbreaker and the rope hang are regular moves of his...

Anyway, the team of Gunner and James Storm sounds pretty interesting. I think Gunner would have been better off coming back with a new name, but oh well I guess. I never hated him, and since his match with Bobby Roode at No Surrender in 2011, I thought he could do well as a midcard guy... you know, an actual midcard guy. Not being stuck wrestling Robbie E and Eric Young all the damn time.

So after watching Impact last night I believe Suicide is played by Low Ki

I thought so too considering how he rubbed his head mid-match, but I thought he was too tall to be Senshi. So I guess it is TJ Perkins.

Definetely Perkins...Gunner looked pretty bad ass with the beard last night lol...wasnt expecting him, but kind of interested to see how this goes now.

Perkins as Suicide...if he keeps it up, I may learn to like the Suicide character afterall. Def. a great showing by TJP.

That's why I thought it was Low Ki due to the head rubbing lol

I hate comparing WWE to Tna but does anyone feel like they are giving AJ an Orton complex where "he can't be trusted" or the "voice of reason"? I like the new AJ regardless, impact was pretty top notch last night minus the whole Brooke Hogan Bs and that random Shark Boy appearance

Really good show, the ending actually got me, thought he'd join just 'cause almost everyone expected him to be the anti-hero in that story :D

Would have preferred to see Shark Boy with Storm for some reason but I'll see how this plays out.

Gimmie a shell yeah

Like I said Thursday night... Shell no! It was cool to see Shark Boy and Storm in the ring together, but good to see Gunner's return. This might be an interesting tag team, if they stay one.

That's why I thought it was Low Ki due to the head rubbing lol

I hate comparing WWE to Tna but does anyone feel like they are giving AJ an Orton complex where "he can't be trusted" or the "voice of reason"? I like the new AJ regardless, impact was pretty top notch last night minus the whole Brooke Hogan Bs and that random Shark Boy appearance

I kinda feel like they are just re hashing the sting/nwo storyline.

Archived