Anyone Taking Paint Tool Requests?

B1ACK D1AMOND

I am unable to Jtag and do paint tool hacks myself, so I have come to those that can. I want to have hacked paint tools for the following reasons (listed in order of importance):

1. Recreate great CAWs that lack online play-ability (does not load into the match), and hopefully make them work.

2. Create Ruthless Aggression Era Arenas to help out with the projects going on in the XBOX 360 Caws department.

3. Personal use for my online CAW league and custom attires

For the first bullet point I figured I could provide the file for the CAW, then their Paint Tools could be extracted. Then once the paint tools are game ready I could just recreate the CAW and test if it works online. If it does then with the creator's permission re-upload with "Playable Online" in the description.

As for the second and third bullet points I could find pictures, textures, and images that I need. I would then edit, re-size, and format them and hand them over to become game ready.

I am not a pro at this hacked paint tool stuff (Not since SvR 2010 when it was easy!), but if you show patience in me I can pick up anything you put down.

Archived