Grenade, you still alive?

Lumpy McRighteous

That was sketchy as hell. Locked in our high school safe hall for an hour and a half with the big tornado right above us. One of the other big high schools here and out movie theater got hit though. I'm good though.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Multiple fatalities reported. 3 people including a baby were killed in a 7/11. All children in the destroyed school are accounted for and alive with only minor injuries(one head injury).

Well it's good to you know two (as well as my other two Oklahoma friends) are alright. The coverage on CNN looks just brutal damage wise. Plus, one of my pals said it's the biggest tornado in history, so yeah, you guys lucky.

Well it's good to you know two (as well as my other two Oklahoma friends) are alright. The coverage on CNN looks just brutal damage wise. Plus, one of my pals said it's the biggest tornado in history, so yeah, you guys lucky.

It was an EF4. Two and a half miles wide over a 20 mile track and estimated wind speed of 200mph

Not for nothing, but when Sandy hit here we found out that out of that $10 the Red Cross gets, about $3 actually goes to relief the rest goes to people who work there among other things.

Exactly. They also charge you for staying in their shelters. The red cross does a lot of good but they shouldn't profit off of disasters.

Archived