The Miz

XXX.

seriously .... its not hard miz as heel top 3 of the compagnie ..admit it or not ... second highest rating of all time go and check it out if yall dont beleive me ... ziggler as heel ( not talking about ring skill ) needed vickie for heat , miz got heat by himself needed no one to get boo out of the building , heel promo i dont know who said it was boring but seriously need to tell me what was boring about miz old promo this guy was just *censored*in entertaining ... miz has ''it'' as heel , now face he doesnt have ''it'' right now might never will if this keep up not because of him but put it simply wwe booking is just terrible thats it , some guy in here just like to hate with no reasonable right .... its not because you dislike some one that mean he is bad or just dont have ''it'' ... anyway waste of time , and just like saying cody rhode didnt have ''it '' as heel , he had it all along it was simply bad booking , you guy think too much it just wrestling , wwe creative issue .

First off, no one here is wrong in hating The Miz. Want to know something funny? I once liked him...once. See, Miz is a guy who needs other guys, or else no one else gives a damn about him. Why do you think his best work is when he has a partner? Miz And Morrison? Great. R-Truth and Miz? Generated heat. ShoMiz? Generated tons of heat. Miz alone? No. Morrison as a heel alone? Got heat. R-Truth alone? Made fans laugh, and got heat. Big Show? Definitely, without a doubt gets heat. Miz alone? As I said, the crowd is dead.

That's just going off his heel work. His in ring work is average, at best. There's no reason to really hate on his in ring work, but no good real reason to act like he's good in the ring. His new finisher, the figure four lock, looks horrible and normally I can accept goofy finishers but his just looks so far-fetched it isn't even funny.

As for the ratings, I seriously want to see the source for that, because why do I really have my doubts. After heels such as Jericho, The Rock, Nexus as a whole, Edge, and many other better heels who could generate and spark a much bigger reaction, I have a hard time believing that Miz would be anywhere close to that.

As for your insulting of Ziggler? You know there was a time where Dolph Ziggler got heat without Vickie, right? Try the Morrison feud, and any feud before that.

I will also give credit where it's due, that feud he had with Cena, when he wore the goofy fedora and the cooler shorts attire, he did perform some catchy things. As much as I am a fan of Punk, I didn't know why Miz's promo didn't go over just as - yes I do, his mic skills are half ass too. The guy has mic skills, but it's almost over-dramatizing things. You can tell he was a reality star, because half the things he says, I really can't buy into. I can tell "He doesn't really mean half of that.".

And hell, his gimmick didn't even work with him. He should be, that guy walking around with the ladies, but true credit where it's due, WWE doesn't book him correctly. He should be some rude player type, who doesn't give a damn about anyone and has an ego. But that requires two things. The people in charge of booking to either wise up, or get fired and a better replacement crew takes in. Or, Miz needs to step up his game and show he can pull off said gimmick.

As for his face run? All I'm saying is, if he left tomorow, I'm pretty sure the majority wouldn't bat an eye. And I don't hate Miz, all I'm saying is, he's proven time and time again to be wasted potentinal.

i didnt even bother reading half of what your are saying ! as soons as you said miz did not generate heat as heel alone . and when you said i insulting ziggler my second fav wrestler of nowdays !

nah its not exactly what im saying but close enough , what im saying is how can someone invest when they are not book right !? , how can he cut a decent promo if he cant invest in it !? , when facing guy like 3 mb and guy like that , one good example when miz almost had it good as a face when he got one on one against ziggler and cesaro now that was interesting , now another example hosting summerslam really !? , been on a fued with axel but what for 3 week there is no time to invest so ... and there is something i have to agree with what you just said miz need a title to be at the top of his game i gotta admit this ! and no doubt he is better and come off naturaly as a heel !

Barely. His booking has hardly anything to do with it, considering he's been in title feuds for the most part of his face run. And he was better as a heel when his booking was about the same and he was more or less around the same titles. He's got mic time consistently and good-decent booking consistently, and just can't seem to pull it off as a face. It's that simple.

dont get me wrong i agree with you he cant seem to put it off as a face but dont agree with booking part !

That's on you.

Personally, I never thought Miz generated alot of heat by himself, from what I remember, the crowd was dead. Sure, there was a few "Boos", here and there. It wasn't anything amazing, or something that would "be in the top 3".

As for me, assuming that you making a stupid statement such as "Ziggler needed Vickie to generate heat" was an insult. Well, you can just consider that an eye for eye, since you seem a bit big on assumptions.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seriously .... its not hard miz as heel top 3 of the compagnie ..admit it or not ... second highest rating of all time go and check it out if yall dont beleive me ... ziggler as heel ( not talking about ring skill ) needed vickie for heat , miz got heat by himself needed no one to get boo out of the building , heel promo i dont know who said it was boring but seriously need to tell me what was boring about miz old promo this guy was just *censored*in entertaining ... miz has ''it'' as heel , now face he doesnt have ''it'' right now might never will if this keep up not because of him but put it simply wwe booking is just terrible thats it , some guy in here just like to hate with no reasonable right .... its not because you dislike some one that mean he is bad or just dont have ''it'' ... anyway waste of time , and just like saying cody rhode didnt have ''it '' as heel , he had it all along it was simply bad booking , you guy think too much it just wrestling , wwe creative issue .

First off, no one here is wrong in hating The Miz. Want to know something funny? I once liked him...once. See, Miz is a guy who needs other guys, or else no one else gives a damn about him. Why do you think his best work is when he has a partner? Miz And Morrison? Great. R-Truth and Miz? Generated heat. ShoMiz? Generated tons of heat. Miz alone? No. Morrison as a heel alone? Got heat. R-Truth alone? Made fans laugh, and got heat. Big Show? Definitely, without a doubt gets heat. Miz alone? As I said, the crowd is dead.

That's just going off his heel work. His in ring work is average, at best. There's no reason to really hate on his in ring work, but no good real reason to act like he's good in the ring. His new finisher, the figure four lock, looks horrible and normally I can accept goofy finishers but his just looks so far-fetched it isn't even funny.

As for the ratings, I seriously want to see the source for that, because why do I really have my doubts. After heels such as Jericho, The Rock, Nexus as a whole, Edge, and many other better heels who could generate and spark a much bigger reaction, I have a hard time believing that Miz would be anywhere close to that.

As for your insulting of Ziggler? You know there was a time where Dolph Ziggler got heat without Vickie, right? Try the Morrison feud, and any feud before that.

I will also give credit where it's due, that feud he had with Cena, when he wore the goofy fedora and the cooler shorts attire, he did perform some catchy things. As much as I am a fan of Punk, I didn't know why Miz's promo didn't go over just as - yes I do, his mic skills are half ass too. The guy has mic skills, but it's almost over-dramatizing things. You can tell he was a reality star, because half the things he says, I really can't buy into. I can tell "He doesn't really mean half of that.".

And hell, his gimmick didn't even work with him. He should be, that guy walking around with the ladies, but true credit where it's due, WWE doesn't book him correctly. He should be some rude player type, who doesn't give a damn about anyone and has an ego. But that requires two things. The people in charge of booking to either wise up, or get fired and a better replacement crew takes in. Or, Miz needs to step up his game and show he can pull off said gimmick.

As for his face run? All I'm saying is, if he left tomorow, I'm pretty sure the majority wouldn't bat an eye. And I don't hate Miz, all I'm saying is, he's proven time and time again to be wasted potentinal.

i didnt even bother reading half of what your are saying ! as soons as you said miz did not generate heat as heel alone . and when you said i insulting ziggler my second fav wrestler of nowdays !

nah its not exactly what im saying but close enough , what im saying is how can someone invest when they are not book right !? , how can he cut a decent promo if he cant invest in it !? , when facing guy like 3 mb and guy like that , one good example when miz almost had it good as a face when he got one on one against ziggler and cesaro now that was interesting , now another example hosting summerslam really !? , been on a fued with axel but what for 3 week there is no time to invest so ... and there is something i have to agree with what you just said miz need a title to be at the top of his game i gotta admit this ! and no doubt he is better and come off naturaly as a heel !

Barely. His booking has hardly anything to do with it, considering he's been in title feuds for the most part of his face run. And he was better as a heel when his booking was about the same and he was more or less around the same titles. He's got mic time consistently and good-decent booking consistently, and just can't seem to pull it off as a face. It's that simple.

dont get me wrong i agree with you he cant seem to put it off as a face but dont agree with booking part !

That's on you.

Personally, I never thought Miz generated alot of heat by himself, from what I remember, the crowd was dead. Sure, there was a few "Boos", here and there. It wasn't anything amazing, or something that would "be in the top 3".

As for me, assuming that you making a stupid statement such as "Ziggler needed Vickie to generate heat" was an insult. Well, you can just consider that an eye for eye, since you seem a bit big on assumptions.

personally you got the right to your opinion but seriously if you didnt hear the crowd boo him out of the building i cant help you , and want it or not ziggler needed vicky to generated heat , why do you think they put ziggler with her in the first place , what do you think vicky role is !? did you saw ziggler in his early days as dolph !? i bet not and was up with an eye for an eye and big assumptions things i just dont get it !? anyway never mind im here to have decent conversation with grown man like that guy above you cuz im just stating opinion and fact not trying to be rude to anyone ! im just gonna ignore you from now on , no harsh feeling .

That's on you.

personally you got the right to your opinion but seriously if you didnt hear the crowd boo him out of the building i cant help you , and want it or not ziggler needed vicky to generated heat , why do you think they put ziggler with her in the first place , what do you think vicky role is !? did you saw ziggler in his early days as dolph !? i bet not and was up with an eye for an eye and big assumptions things i just dont get it !? anyway never mind im here to have decent conversation with grown man like that guy above you cuz im just stating opinion and fact not trying to be rude to anyone ! im just gonna ignore you from now on , no harsh feeling .

You know, I think it may be better if you just ignore me so I don't have to read the damn clutter that is your responses. Holy hell. It really is a pain in the ass trying to comprehend half the things, you're trying to respond with. That's just some semi-friendly advice.

First off, I don't know why they put Vickie with Ziggler. However, if you need some ideas on how Ziggler had the potentinal to generate heat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHQF94SdQEY. I could find some other promos for you as well, where the crowd didn't exactly say that, but a good idea of how loud the "Booing" was.

Also, allow me to offer you some more advice. Telling someone they are immature, and calling someone else a grown man acting as if to belittle someone, isn't exactly mature in itself.

I heard the crowd boo Miz, but it wasn't anything worth noting. And again, I'm waiting to see any sources that he was the "top third heel", because that is the biggest lie/statement made of pure fanboyism I think I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

im sorry but i never call you immature , i might but that wasnt my intention im a french canadien thats why i dont speak really well what you said about my writting that was immature theres a lot of people here that doesnt speak english that good so , anyway have a nice night and welcome to caws.ws .

@SideBurnGuru: Dude, I'm a big Ziggler fan and indifferent towards The Miz, but saying Miz didn't generate heat and then going on to say Ziggler didn't need Vickie to generate heat is just plain delusional.

Because, there's evidence that can prove both claims. There was a very long time, that Ziggler was going without Vickie, and still generating heat. A VERY long time with that. I feel it was a pointless add-on. Ziggler just needed to continue to work with the mic, and realize how to spark the crowd, and it was only going to get better from there.

As for Miz, I definitely don't think he generated nearly as much. When he did, it was always with someone else as well. It wasn't a solo job. The biggest times he generated tons of heat, is when he had someone else with him. And that's not necessarily bad, but it doesn't help when in the same post, a person says "EFF THE HATERS. HE WAS THE THIRD BIGGEST HEEL. _________ More nonsense." . I could be a bit harsh on The Miz, but he's an average worker.

im sorry but i never call you immature , i might but that wasnt my intention im a french canadien thats why i dont speak really well what you said about my writting that was immature theres a lot of people here that doesnt speak english that good so , anyway have a nice night and welcome to caws.ws .

Saying "Like the grown man above you." would suggest some things.

As for the grammar, it's a bit of advice. It may have not been put together in the nicest form, but it was advice nontheless. I'm sorry if you're not all English, but grammar is one thing that bugs me at times, and I was simply saying, it was really hard to read some of your arguments.

Anyway, I appreciate the welcome. I'm not exactly a people person. If I'm ever harsh to you, realize I don't actually dislike you in any shape or form. I'm just really harsh with words.

No, I disagree. Ziggler might have been able to generate heat, but it clearly wasn't as significant as it was when he was paired with Vickie or AJ. Thing is, whatever 'heat' he got on his own was never good enough to carry him to the Main Event. When Vickie talked, the crowd reacted. When Ziggler talked in her presence, not so much.

Meanwhile, Miz (as a heel) was always successful at generating heat - be it alone or in a tag team. Best example would be, when he was WWE Champion for five months and generated solid heat on his own. Same with being in a Tag Team or most of his work as a heel. Ziggler could never do that without AJ or Vickie by his side.

No, I disagree. Ziggler might have been able to generate heat, but it clearly wasn't as significant as it was when he was paired with Vickie or AJ. Thing is, whatever 'heat' he got on his own was never good enough to carry him to the Main Event. When Vickie talked, the crowd reacted. When Ziggler talked in her presence, not so much.

Meanwhile, Miz (as a heel) was always successful at generating heat - be it alone or in a tag team. Best example would be, when he was WWE Champion for five months and generated solid heat on his own. Same with being in a Tag Team or most of his work as a heel. Ziggler could never do that without AJ or Vickie by his side.

"On his own." Regardless if he was useful or not, I recall a certain someone being in most of those stories. I forget his name. Just kidding, Alex Riley. Even though WWE wants us to forget, almost. Whether he was a useful tool or not, he was the card that helped Miz play cheap in most of his WWE Champ matches. Pretty sure he was the downfall too. Bottom line is, Miz had Riley, for... a healthy portion of that title reign. If not all of it, even when he lost it, Riley was still there. Infact, wasn't the match after he lost it, when Riley snapped on The Miz, and he ended up getting a bigger pop than Miz did. That's kinda funny.

Again, disagree with you on Ziggler. I feel there was plenty of times where it could've carried him to the main event. If previous discussions were going to talk about horrible booking, I would've thought of that immeditaly. He was the perfect, cocky arrogant man that people hated. It worked. They should've had him attack bigger stars, and push him into people's faces. Made them see him, so they could hate him. Bottom line is, he still generated heat without Vickie.

I think someone like you, who was just talking about booking and being a Ziggler fan could understand that.

Not at all. Riley was by his side mostly for the sake of just being by his side. He had slim to none involvement in Miz's promos. Whatever heat Miz got, was on his own. Most Riley used to do was attempt to help Miz in matches, that's it. And funny you bring up Riley getting that loud pop when he turned on Miz. Do you think it would have been as loud if people didn't hate Miz as much as you're saying? If Miz was only getting 'average heat', why did Riley get cheered so much for finally turning on a guy the crowd didn't love to hate THAT much in the first place? It's because Miz WAS damn over as a heel and got solid heat. That's a fact.

And once again, if Ziggler was scoring as much heat as you say he was, where was it when he was with Vickie? When he used to talk in her presence, why weren't the crowd alive for him, and then instantly turned on as soon as he handed the mic back to Vickie? It's because the heat he got before being paired up with Vickie wasn't significant enough to carry him to the Main Event, like I said. Why else do you think they paired him up with her for two and a half years?

Not at all. Riley was by his side mostly for the sake of just being by his side. He had slim to none involvement in Miz's promos. Whatever heat Miz got, was on his own. Most Riley used to do was attempt to help Miz in matches, that's it. And funny you bring up Riley getting that loud pop when he turned on Miz. Do you think it would have been as loud if people didn't hate Miz as much as you're saying? If Miz was only getting 'average heat', why did Riley get cheered so much for finally turning on a guy the crowd didn't love to hate THAT much in the first place? It's because Miz WAS damn over as a heel and got solid heat. That's a fact.

And once again, if Ziggler was scoring as much heat as you say he was, where was it when he was with Vickie? When he used to talk in her presence, why weren't the crowd alive for him, and then instantly turned on as soon as he handed the mic back to Vickie? It's because the heat he got before being paired up with Vickie wasn't significant enough to carry him to the Main Event, like I said. Why else do you think they paired him up with her for two and a half years?

Really? Just to be by his side? Pretty sure there was still some aid in there. And, I don't really recall the loud pops. Infact, at the end of his WWE title run, weren't they more-so starting to cheer for him? And yeah, I would've. Same thing if Ricardo turns on Alberto. It's the underdog story, and it's justice finally made. Just like in any case, if someone turns on their higher up after getting abused for so much, people would cheer for that person. And yeah, I'd say he was average. So now, I say shove your misinterptation of a fact, right back up the hole it came out of. A fact, would be nicely backed up with a promo. And let me remind you of something that really aided The Miz. He was shoved into that main event spot.

When you insult a fan favorite like The Rock, or Cena? No shit, you're going to gain some massive boos. Do you honestly think, someone like Ziggler couldn't have generated it? For a Ziggler fan, I really have my doubts with you. To say he wasn't progressing on the mic, is a bit of a stretch. Especially due to the fact, he did gain the heat he needed when in mid-card, it was average heat, and he got the heat he needed to.

Also, I don't know why WWE does it's stupid decisions. Are you saying it was smart and it wasn't a hold back? Let's think for a second. How does it make sense for WWE to pair someone up like Vickie with someone, and not giving them their own shot? Also, please show me when the crowd was dead for Ziggler in Vickie's premise. On that note, do we really need to act like WWE makes sense with alot of the things they do? Why did Lesnar lose to Cena, after a match of domination? Why did Lesnar lose to Triple H? Why did The Corre happen? Why did they make The Miz face? Why did they give him the figure four lock? Why did they do absolutely nothing why Tyler Rex? Why did they give A-Rry a push, and get over the crowd, only to release no merch for him, and then claim it was his fault? Why did they replace Cena with Ryder in his feud with Kane, and bury Ryder from then on out, regardless of the fact he sold merch and went over with the fans massively? Why did they have Bo Dallas have a weird feud with Wade Barret?

Why does WWE do alot of stupid things? Bottom line is, there's no for sure answer to that.

As for my true feelings on The Miz? No, I don't hate him. However, I'll be damned if we're going to make him out for anything more than what he truly was. An AVERAGE performer. He got over by insulting big names, which mostly any one could do. I do like the underdog story he had, when getting the WWE title.

Really? Just to be by his side? Pretty sure there was still some aid in there. And, I don't really recall the loud pops. Infact, at the end of his WWE title run, weren't they more-so starting to cheer for him? And yeah, I would've. Same thing if Ricardo turns on Alberto. It's the underdog story, and it's justice finally made. Just like in any case, if someone turns on their higher up after getting abused for so much, people would cheer for that person. And yeah, I'd say he was average. So now, I say shove your misinterptation of a fact, right back up the hole it came out of. A fact, would be nicely backed up with a promo. And let me remind you of something that really aided The Miz. He was shoved into that main event spot.

When you insult a fan favorite like The Rock, or Cena? No shit, you're going to gain some massive boos. Do you honestly think, someone like Ziggler couldn't have generated it? For a Ziggler fan, I really have my doubts with you. To say he wasn't progressing on the mic, is a bit of a stretch. Especially due to the fact, he did gain the heat he needed when in mid-card, it was average heat, and he got the heat he needed to.

Also, I don't know why WWE does it's stupid decisions. Are you saying it was smart and it wasn't a hold back? Let's think for a second. How does it make sense for WWE to pair someone up like Vickie with someone, and not giving them their own shot? Also, please show me when the crowd was dead for Ziggler in Vickie's premise. On that note, do we really need to act like WWE makes sense with alot of the things they do? Why did Lesnar lose to Cena, after a match of domination? Why did Lesnar lose to Triple H? Why did The Corre happen? Why did they make The Miz face? Why did they give him the figure four lock? Why did they do absolutely nothing why Tyler Rex? Why did they give A-Rry a push, and get over the crowd, only to release no merch for him, and then claim it was his fault? Why did they replace Cena with Ryder in his feud with Kane, and bury Ryder from then on out, regardless of the fact he sold merch and went over with the fans massively? Why did they have Bo Dallas have a weird feud with Wade Barret?

Why does WWE do alot of stupid things? Bottom line is, there's no for sure answer to that.

As for my true feelings on The Miz? No, I don't hate him. However, I'll be damned if we're going to make him out for anything more than what he truly was. An AVERAGE performer. He got over by insulting big names, which mostly any one could do. I do like the underdog story he had, when getting the WWE title.

Bolded = Contradiction #1. Right... now to get to the rest... I don't know why you needed to bring the pop Riley got on turning on Miz in the first place, but since you have, I might as well reply to that once again... Part of the reason Riley got cheered so much was because people loved to hate Miz that.. damn.. much. It's the same how any superstar got cheered for beating/assaulting Miz, no matter how over they were. People just hated Miz that much, and loved nothing more than to see him getting his mouth shut and/or beat up. Same thing goes in the case of Ricardo/Del Rio. Hell, Ricardo was the reason Del Rio was so over as a face and people just loved him back then. It wasn't hard enough to cheer for him once again when Del Rio turned on him, because they already were cheering for Ricardo up until he and Del Rio turned heel again last month. Not to mention, people possess a strong dislike for Del Rio as well, and it's pretty much the same case as Miz/Riley, only that people hated Miz much more as a heel. And now, *drumroll* I shoved your half-assed little attempt to come off as a smartass back into the pit it came from. High-five, homeboy!

Now to the heel part. You say when someone insults a fan favorite, they generated massive boos, right? Well, yes, that's true. But is that the only thing they do to generate heat? It sure as well wasn't the only thing Miz used to get boos; otherwise, where would the distinction between a good and great heel come from? Punk used to insult fan favorites at points in his promos, but was that the only thing he used to do? Certainly not. By your logic, Punk was a bad heel too, despite the fact that he used to generate massive heat? Gotta make a choice, bruh. It's not the contents of the promo which make the difference, it's the storytelling on the mic and the delivery. You know, seeing how intelligent and know-all you are, I really have my doubts for you. ;)

And finally to Ziggler... where oh where did I say that the crowd was dead for ZIggler?! Please, do me a favor and quote the exact part, because I sure as hell don't remember saying it. But yes, I do said that the heat Ziggler used to get were nowhere near Main Event caliber. Do you honestly mean to tell me the crowd cared in lots for him when he used to talk, in Vickie's presence.? Please, find me a couple of videos, and prove me wrong. I'll happily do the same for The Miz proving my point as well, but up until then, let's not pretend that Ziggler got anywhere near the same amount of heat as Miz, as a heel, no matter what he did. And because you use the 'anyone can generate heat insulting big names', refer to the above paragraph.

So I'd suggest you get your own facts straight, and not sugarcoat reality just because it was something you didn't want it to be. And you better not question my liking of Ziggler just because I'm not delusional enough to not look beyond my bias and fanboy-ism for Ziggler unlike you by claiming something which is just not true. Ziggler has always remarkable in the ring, and pure Main Event caliber if you consider that aspect alone, but it isn't how it works in the real world. On the mic, Vickie did carry him to the Main Event with the heat she generated.

And FYI, once again, I'm not a fan of The Miz. And I consider him a good performer in the ring at most, but he did work the crowd damn well during his heel run (and WWE Championship run notably). Obvious liking/disliking aside, Miz generated whatever heat he did because of his abilities and trust me, it's easier said than done.

Same style different role. He only got booed when he was a heel when he dissed the towns they were in. To me, he was always way beyond boring and uninteresting in ring and with his promos.

He was really bad and generic at every role he played really.

---

This sums up my thoughts on Miz.

As far as what I'd like to see him doing, I'd like him to be used to just get guys over like he was doing at the start of the year with Wade Barrett and Cesaro, but unfortunately he's getting a push now because of his new movie.

My thoughts exactly. And speaking of Barrett and Cesaro, these guys are way more worthy of a push than the Miz.

Anyone else remember his debut? JBL was trying to bury him so hard on commentary. I wish he succeded :(

Just reminded me of this haha

God i love JBL sometimes haha

Bolded = Contradiction #1. Right... now to get to the rest... I don't know why you needed to bring the pop Riley got on turning on Miz in the first place, but since you have, I might as well reply to that once again... Part of the reason Riley got cheered so much was because people loved to hate Miz that.. damn.. much. It's the same how any superstar got cheered for beating/assaulting Miz, no matter how over they were. People just hated Miz that much, and loved nothing more than to see him getting his mouth shut and/or beat up. Same thing goes in the case of Ricardo/Del Rio. Hell, Ricardo was the reason Del Rio was so over as a face and people just loved him back then. It wasn't hard enough to cheer for him once again when Del Rio turned on him, because they already were cheering for Ricardo up until he and Del Rio turned heel again last month. Not to mention, people possess a strong dislike for Del Rio as well, and it's pretty much the same case as Miz/Riley, only that people hated Miz much more as a heel. And now, *drumroll* I shoved your half-assed little attempt to come off as a smartass back into the pit it came from. High-five, homeboy!

Now to the heel part. You say when someone insults a fan favorite, they generated massive boos, right? Well, yes, that's true. But is that the only thing they do to generate heat? It sure as well wasn't the only thing Miz used to get boos; otherwise, where would the distinction between a good and great heel come from? Punk used to insult fan favorites at points in his promos, but was that the only thing he used to do? Certainly not. By your logic, Punk was a bad heel too, despite the fact that he used to generate massive heat? Gotta make a choice, bruh. It's not the contents of the promo which make the difference, it's the storytelling on the mic and the delivery. You know, seeing how intelligent and know-all you are, I really have my doubts for you. ;)

And finally to Ziggler... where oh where did I say that the crowd was dead for ZIggler?! Please, do me a favor and quote the exact part, because I sure as hell don't remember saying it. But yes, I do said that the heat Ziggler used to get were nowhere near Main Event caliber. Do you honestly mean to tell me the crowd cared in lots for him when he used to talk, in Vickie's presence.? Please, find me a couple of videos, and prove me wrong. I'll happily do the same for The Miz proving my point as well, but up until then, let's not pretend that Ziggler got anywhere near the same amount of heat as Miz, as a heel, no matter what he did. And because you use the 'anyone can generate heat insulting big names', refer to the above paragraph.

So I'd suggest you get your own facts straight, and not sugarcoat reality just because it was something you didn't want it to be. And you better not question my liking of Ziggler just because I'm not delusional enough to not look beyond my bias and fanboy-ism for Ziggler unlike you by claiming something which is just not true. Ziggler has always remarkable in the ring, and pure Main Event caliber if you consider that aspect alone, but it isn't how it works in the real world. On the mic, Vickie did carry him to the Main Event with the heat she generated.

And FYI, once again, I'm not a fan of The Miz. And I consider him a good performer in the ring at most, but he did work the crowd damn well during his heel run (and WWE Championship run notably). Obvious liking/disliking aside, Miz generated whatever heat he did because of his abilities and trust me, it's easier said than done.

It wasn't a contradiction. I was saying, I didn't hear the loud pop for The Miz. And no, you really didn't. If you're going to be sarcastic, have a damn clue about what you're dumb ass is talking about. It's the underdog story, and even if the heel isn't truly hated, a gullible crowd will fall for a person who is being abused by a heel, and then they stand up for themselves. I guarntee you that. It would happen for anyone. A-ry, Ricardo, anyone. If you can't realize that, than that's on you.

And don't do the wink face if you're going to come across as a giant moron. CM Punk also had damn notable moments as a heel before getting into the main event. His work in Smackdown when in the Straight Edge Society. When he was playing the Jesus/Savior role. His "Just Say No" to Hardy role. I could name a few more feuds where he was in the mid-card, and he was still as heated just as much as anyone else was. Also, want to know what's ironic about that? Miz tried to do a similar promo on Cena, but due to his half assed mic skills, that you like to dance around because of your blinded fanboyism, he couldn't get over with it. Because.. nobody cares about him. Just like when he left to do the Marine 3, pretty sure no one really gave a damn. And when he returned... no one gave a damn still. Are we going to deny that too?

I asked first, let's remember that. For a smart ass, it's really lame for you to try to use the same argument, then ask for videos first? No, I asked to see your videos on Ziggler getting no reaction when Vickie was talking. That's what I would love to see. I mean, you're such a Ziggler fan, right? You should easily be able to back that up with a video.

As for getting my facts straight? You said Miz was a "good performer" in the ring. We really need a reality check, don't we? Change that to "average", and we'll be fine. And it's obvious, I'm not alone in saying he's boring and always has been a waste. Seems like you would be in that minority.

And one more notable thing? I could actually be wrong with some of The Miz. He could've gotten heated before targetting only big names. However, that's the thing. I can't even think of his mid-card feuds that got him that hated. Only when he was shoved into the main event.

My thoughts exactly. And speaking of Barrett and Cesaro, these guys are way more worthy of a push than the Miz.

Really? I don't even feel like wasting my energy on this :spas:

Are you really going to try and argue Cesaro doesn't deserve it more?

No, nevermind. Going off your name, I don't need pure fanboyism. As for Barret, hell no. Guy is massively overhyped. He's perfect in the mid-card, just where he should be. He's been given shots in the main event, and doesn't really justify anything.

I may like Barret, but nah. As for Cesaro?

cesaro-miz2.gif

Are you really going to try and argue Cesaro doesn't deserve it more?

No, nevermind. Going off your name, I don't need pure fanboyism.

Lol seriously!? Cesaro is so boring.

...I'm just gonna let this go and let it speak for itself.

Just look up Claudio Castagnoli promos/best moments, and Kings Of Wrestling. Just some friendly advice.

Just look up Claudio Castagnoli promos/best moments, and Kings Of Wrestling. Just some friendly advice.

Some of you fans and your Indie fetishes. It matters what he can do in WWE. And don't give me an excuse like " Oh they haven't given him a good gimmick ". It's about him grabbing the opportunity. You see the WWE tried to give the ball to Barrett as well. They changed his theme like 8 times, change his look, etc... The guy flat out blows. And so will Cesaro unless he shows he can do whatever WWE gives him.

Some of you fans and your Indie fetishes. It matters what he can do in WWE. And don't give me an excuse like " Oh they haven't given him a good gimmick ". It's about him grabbing the opportunity. You see the WWE tried to give the ball to Barrett as well. They changed his theme like 8 times, change his look, etc... The guy flat out blows. And so will Cesaro unless he shows he can do whatever WWE gives him.

..I don't really have an indie fetish, but okay. I'm just saying, Cesaro deserves to be credited for it. He did some damn impressive things.

Also, I really don't know what you want from him in WWE. I'm not going to make up excuses for Barret, but I am going to see Cesaro is getting a shitty deal. First off, his first heel run did semi-well, for a guy who no one even knows when he hit into the main roster. His feuding with Miz generated some strong reaction, mostly from showing what he can do.

Now, this Real Americans thing, personally I feel Cesaro isn't needed for it. It was suited for Swagger, not Cesaro. At least to me.

Archived