The Miz

XXX.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all. Riley was by his side mostly for the sake of just being by his side. He had slim to none involvement in Miz's promos. Whatever heat Miz got, was on his own. Most Riley used to do was attempt to help Miz in matches, that's it. And funny you bring up Riley getting that loud pop when he turned on Miz. Do you think it would have been as loud if people didn't hate Miz as much as you're saying? If Miz was only getting 'average heat', why did Riley get cheered so much for finally turning on a guy the crowd didn't love to hate THAT much in the first place? It's because Miz WAS damn over as a heel and got solid heat. That's a fact.

And once again, if Ziggler was scoring as much heat as you say he was, where was it when he was with Vickie? When he used to talk in her presence, why weren't the crowd alive for him, and then instantly turned on as soon as he handed the mic back to Vickie? It's because the heat he got before being paired up with Vickie wasn't significant enough to carry him to the Main Event, like I said. Why else do you think they paired him up with her for two and a half years?

Really? Just to be by his side? Pretty sure there was still some aid in there. And, I don't really recall the loud pops. Infact, at the end of his WWE title run, weren't they more-so starting to cheer for him? And yeah, I would've. Same thing if Ricardo turns on Alberto. It's the underdog story, and it's justice finally made. Just like in any case, if someone turns on their higher up after getting abused for so much, people would cheer for that person. And yeah, I'd say he was average. So now, I say shove your misinterptation of a fact, right back up the hole it came out of. A fact, would be nicely backed up with a promo. And let me remind you of something that really aided The Miz. He was shoved into that main event spot.

When you insult a fan favorite like The Rock, or Cena? No shit, you're going to gain some massive boos. Do you honestly think, someone like Ziggler couldn't have generated it? For a Ziggler fan, I really have my doubts with you. To say he wasn't progressing on the mic, is a bit of a stretch. Especially due to the fact, he did gain the heat he needed when in mid-card, it was average heat, and he got the heat he needed to.

Also, I don't know why WWE does it's stupid decisions. Are you saying it was smart and it wasn't a hold back? Let's think for a second. How does it make sense for WWE to pair someone up like Vickie with someone, and not giving them their own shot? Also, please show me when the crowd was dead for Ziggler in Vickie's premise. On that note, do we really need to act like WWE makes sense with alot of the things they do? Why did Lesnar lose to Cena, after a match of domination? Why did Lesnar lose to Triple H? Why did The Corre happen? Why did they make The Miz face? Why did they give him the figure four lock? Why did they do absolutely nothing why Tyler Rex? Why did they give A-Rry a push, and get over the crowd, only to release no merch for him, and then claim it was his fault? Why did they replace Cena with Ryder in his feud with Kane, and bury Ryder from then on out, regardless of the fact he sold merch and went over with the fans massively? Why did they have Bo Dallas have a weird feud with Wade Barret?

Why does WWE do alot of stupid things? Bottom line is, there's no for sure answer to that.

As for my true feelings on The Miz? No, I don't hate him. However, I'll be damned if we're going to make him out for anything more than what he truly was. An AVERAGE performer. He got over by insulting big names, which mostly any one could do. I do like the underdog story he had, when getting the WWE title.

Bolded = Contradiction #1. Right... now to get to the rest... I don't know why you needed to bring the pop Riley got on turning on Miz in the first place, but since you have, I might as well reply to that once again... Part of the reason Riley got cheered so much was because people loved to hate Miz that.. damn.. much. It's the same how any superstar got cheered for beating/assaulting Miz, no matter how over they were. People just hated Miz that much, and loved nothing more than to see him getting his mouth shut and/or beat up. Same thing goes in the case of Ricardo/Del Rio. Hell, Ricardo was the reason Del Rio was so over as a face and people just loved him back then. It wasn't hard enough to cheer for him once again when Del Rio turned on him, because they already were cheering for Ricardo up until he and Del Rio turned heel again last month. Not to mention, people possess a strong dislike for Del Rio as well, and it's pretty much the same case as Miz/Riley, only that people hated Miz much more as a heel. And now, *drumroll* I shoved your half-assed little attempt to come off as a smartass back into the pit it came from. High-five, homeboy!

Now to the heel part. You say when someone insults a fan favorite, they generated massive boos, right? Well, yes, that's true. But is that the only thing they do to generate heat? It sure as well wasn't the only thing Miz used to get boos; otherwise, where would the distinction between a good and great heel come from? Punk used to insult fan favorites at points in his promos, but was that the only thing he used to do? Certainly not. By your logic, Punk was a bad heel too, despite the fact that he used to generate massive heat? Gotta make a choice, bruh. It's not the contents of the promo which make the difference, it's the storytelling on the mic and the delivery. You know, seeing how intelligent and know-all you are, I really have my doubts for you. ;)

And finally to Ziggler... where oh where did I say that the crowd was dead for ZIggler?! Please, do me a favor and quote the exact part, because I sure as hell don't remember saying it. But yes, I do said that the heat Ziggler used to get were nowhere near Main Event caliber. Do you honestly mean to tell me the crowd cared in lots for him when he used to talk, in Vickie's presence.? Please, find me a couple of videos, and prove me wrong. I'll happily do the same for The Miz proving my point as well, but up until then, let's not pretend that Ziggler got anywhere near the same amount of heat as Miz, as a heel, no matter what he did. And because you use the 'anyone can generate heat insulting big names', refer to the above paragraph.

So I'd suggest you get your own facts straight, and not sugarcoat reality just because it was something you didn't want it to be. And you better not question my liking of Ziggler just because I'm not delusional enough to not look beyond my bias and fanboy-ism for Ziggler unlike you by claiming something which is just not true. Ziggler has always remarkable in the ring, and pure Main Event caliber if you consider that aspect alone, but it isn't how it works in the real world. On the mic, Vickie did carry him to the Main Event with the heat she generated.

And FYI, once again, I'm not a fan of The Miz. And I consider him a good performer in the ring at most, but he did work the crowd damn well during his heel run (and WWE Championship run notably). Obvious liking/disliking aside, Miz generated whatever heat he did because of his abilities and trust me, it's easier said than done.

It wasn't a contradiction. I was saying, I didn't hear the loud pop for The Miz. And no, you really didn't. If you're going to be sarcastic, have a damn clue about what you're dumb ass is talking about. It's the underdog story, and even if the heel isn't truly hated, a gullible crowd will fall for a person who is being abused by a heel, and then they stand up for themselves. I guarntee you that. It would happen for anyone. A-ry, Ricardo, anyone. If you can't realize that, than that's on you.

And don't do the wink face if you're going to come across as a giant moron. CM Punk also had damn notable moments as a heel before getting into the main event. His work in Smackdown when in the Straight Edge Society. When he was playing the Jesus/Savior role. His "Just Say No" to Hardy role. I could name a few more feuds where he was in the mid-card, and he was still as heated just as much as anyone else was. Also, want to know what's ironic about that? Miz tried to do a similar promo on Cena, but due to his half assed mic skills, that you like to dance around because of your blinded fanboyism, he couldn't get over with it. Because.. nobody cares about him. Just like when he left to do the Marine 3, pretty sure no one really gave a damn. And when he returned... no one gave a damn still. Are we going to deny that too?

I asked first, let's remember that. For a smart ass, it's really lame for you to try to use the same argument, then ask for videos first? No, I asked to see your videos on Ziggler getting no reaction when Vickie was talking. That's what I would love to see. I mean, you're such a Ziggler fan, right? You should easily be able to back that up with a video.

As for getting my facts straight? You said Miz was a "good performer" in the ring. We really need a reality check, don't we? Change that to "average", and we'll be fine. And it's obvious, I'm not alone in saying he's boring and always has been a waste. Seems like you would be in that minority.

And one more notable thing? I could actually be wrong with some of The Miz. He could've gotten heated before targetting only big names. However, that's the thing. I can't even think of his mid-card feuds that got him that hated. Only when he was shoved into the main event.

Fanboyism... for Miz? :lol: Good to know that a guy who joined this forum today itself knows more about my tastes and preferences than I do myself; that truly is an achievement worth a standing applause. :cool: Now to get back on to the matter in hand. By the way, it really is a pain in the ass to try and explain the same exact thing to you in every single post so don't be surprised if this is it for me, considering there are far better members here who I can have an intelligent debate with, but alas!

First off, where did those CM Punk accolades even come from. All I remember using him as is an example to disprove your point that Miz only need to rely on insulting the fan favorites to get the reaction, which is just not true. It's called working the mic, and working the crowd in general. Punk used to insult fan favorites as well, but he knew how to work the crowd with the mic. Am I comparing Miz to Punk? Please, for the sake of God, don't ever think I'm doing that. All I'm using Punk as is an example to show that insulting the faces isn't the only strong point of a heel who generates solid heat.

Like I have already said, I witnessed Miz's WWE Championship run in its entirety and I witnessed Ziggler's heel run in its entirety. I heard what the reactions of the fans were very clear and my claims made in this topic stem from them. I don't need to waste my time in looking for the videos because I sure as hell remember what the case was with both of them. And I can bet you I'm not the only one who thinks Ziggler had problems in coming off as a believable heel or getting a reaction from the fans without Vickie's support. Just because I'm a Ziggler fan doesn't mean I lack the ability to see his flaws. Without Vickie, he got far from a loud reaction from the fans. While Miz knew how to work the crowd with his promos and mannerisms. Not saying Ziggler didn't, he obviously did; but I'll be lying to say it was any significant. As a heel, that is. He seems to be doing a much better job at working the crowd as a face.

Also, Miz being good is just as much a valid opinion as Miz being average to you. In my opinion (the bold is such a glorious word, isn't it?), he has improved since his early days and can have an entertaining match, even if he's far from the 'consistently great/amazing' level. Miz is boring to me as well as a face, so you're not alone in that regard. Just like I'm not the alone in acknowledging his abilities (even if they don't stand out to a lot of guys), so stop being so damn ignorant.

And the guy's WWE Championship run was entertaining, at least to me it was. His cut some of the better promos of his career and just developed further in character with his reign. For a guy who was "shoved" in the Main Event, as you like to put it, he did a fine enough job for his first (and only thus far) title reign.

And the guy's WWE Championship run was entertaining, at least to me it was. His cut some of the better promos of his career and just developed further in character with his reign. For a guy who was "shoved" :o in the Main Event, as you like to put it, he did a fine enough job for his first (and only thus far) title reign.

^This. Did you ever hear The Miz when he was on radio/podcast during that reign!? Even as a mega-fan of his I couldn't believe all the crap he had to go through to get that spot. He earned that 100%.

man this new kid is really gettin on my nerv , he act like he knows everything ! oh man i can't wait till he meet pepsay or sucidal kiss thats gonna be aaawweesssommme oh my this kid , no matter how hard you try to explain or prove fact to him he still come back with none sense comment , im done with this topic never comin back again this kid is just too anoying for me . or i might comeback if someone explain to me how to block someone post !?

man this new kid is really gettin on my nerv , he act like he knows everything ! oh man i can't wait till he meet pepsay or sucidal kiss thats gonna be aaawweesssommme oh my this kid , no matter how hard you try to explain or prove fact to him he still come back with none sense comment , im done with this topic never comin back again this kid is just too anoying for me . or i might comeback if someone explain to me how to block someone post !?

Click the little arrow next to your username in the top-right hand corner of the screen. In the column that opens, click on "Manage Ignore Prefs". Type the name of the member you want to block (similar names also appear in the column downside), and tick whatever part of the member you want to block (Posts, signature, messages).

Click the little arrow next to your username in the top-right hand corner of the screen. In the column that opens, click on "Manage Ignore Prefs". Type the name of the member you want to block (similar names also appear in the column downside), and tick whatever part of the member you want to block (Posts, signature, messages).

thk u ! big thk u , i just cannot stand him anymore !

Don't let him get you all worked up man. Just agree to disagree.

its not about agree or disagree is about commen sense , im not really that big of a miz fan by the way , miz is like my 6 or 7 fav wrestler is just the fact he keep coming back with none sense even after captain tearson try and try to explain he just doesnt give a *Censored* and keep running his mouth like a smart ass i just dislike this type of person , i want to be able to debate with grown man , not little kid , anyway im gettin way off topic , my bad , im done with this , next time i say something it is going to be about the topic ,

its not about agree or disagree is about commen sense , im not really that big of a miz fan by the way , miz is like my 6 or 7 fav wrestler is just the fact he keep coming back with none sense even after captain tearson try and try to explain he just doesnt give a *Censored* and keep running his mouth like a smart ass i just dislike this type of person , i want to be able to debate with grown man , not little kid , anyway im gettin way off topic , my bad , im done with this , next time i say something it is going to be about the topic ,

I understand where you coming from. Hopefully you do come back. :)

Hia guys

I don't want to be seeing any more stuff like this from anybody here

have a damn clue about what you're dumb ass is talking about

Thanks. We can have a intelligent discussion without flaming, baiting, or trolling.

And let's also remember that this thread is about the Miz...

These warnings were ignored too much. Closing this thread. Certain people may be getting warnings

Archived