The Official Slammiversary PPV Discussion Thread

Misatouki

rbf9r6.png

Click here to visit the mini-site for Slammiversary

-------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA Wrestling brings its high-impact brand of professional wrestling to Boston for the very first time with Slammiversary XI, a live Pay-Per-View event celebrating the company's 11th anniversary.

Slammiversary XI emanates live from Agganis Arena on the campus of Boston University Sunday, June 2 at 8 p.m. Eastern/7 p.m. Central. Tickets for Slammiversary XI are available through the Agganis Arena box office, all Ticketmaster locations, online at www.ticketmaster.com, or charge by phone at (800) 745-3000.

--------------------------------------------------

| Match Card |

35i0ilh.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Sting vs. Bully Ray

o7lo5s.jpg

Singles Match
AJ Styles vs. Kurt Angle

33kzrs3.jpg

Four Team Elimination Match for the Tag Team Championships
Bad Influence vs. Dirty Heels vs. James Storm & Gunner vs. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez

25gg3.jpg

Ultimate X Match for the X-Division Championship
Suicide vs. Chris Sabin vs. Kenny King

33ld0cg.jpg

Television Championship Match
Joseph Park vs. Devon

mu8xo4.jpg

Knockouts Match
Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell

5f2pt2.jpg

Gut Check Tournament Finals
Jay Bradley vs. Sam Shaw

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watched TNA much lately so I don't know the context of all this, but this card doesn't look that good. I was wondering wgo Storms partner would be, and it ends up being...Gunner? What?

Gunner was a good choice. I mean would you rather have Robbie E or Shark Boy as his partner?

I will agree that the card doesn't look great. The Tag-Team match is the only match I'm really looking forward to.

After watching the latest TNA, I think I know what they're setting up for BFG. Since Bully apparently has Brooke flustered with this "I still love you" stuff, I'm guessing she'll help Ray retain the title at Slammiversary, making Sting unable to ever compete it again, ultimately leading to where Hogan leaps of out his hopsital bed to face Bully Ray for the championship at the coming Bound For Glory PPV. I really hope I'm wrong, but I'm pretty confident this will happen.

Presuming the free agent debuts tonight, I'm either hoping for a Kharma/Beth Phoenix appearance in the main event, or a new Aces and 8s member I guess to help decide the main event in Bully's favour. If it's a guy, maybe in an Aces and 8s mould, I have no idea who it is gonna be. Lots of names mentioned, but I can't see who would be realistic...

Archived