IMPACT WRESTLING By DoomSlayer & RoKaDitz, Mr. Anderson updated!

RoKaDitz

I reupped Sabin with fixes to attire 1 and a hair adjustment, plus two oldschool x-division attires and a new face texture thanks to Cybruis. I want to know what you guys think of the new hair choice before I finish the last attire lol...I can always switch it back to the Eugene hair if its not liked...tags are TNA. I'll likely get around to some new pics of it tomorrow :)

Downloaded it, i prefer the Joker hair, the face on the other 2 attires is great. :)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reupped Sabin with fixes to attire 1 and a hair adjustment, plus two oldschool x-division attires and a new face texture thanks to Cybruis. I want to know what you guys think of the new hair choice before I finish the last attire lol...I can always switch it back to the Eugene hair if its not liked...tags are TNA. I'll likely get around to some new pics of it tomorrow :)

Downloaded it, i prefer the Joker hair, the face on the other 2 attires is great. :)

I also have a Chris Sabin Caws. Sabin is without the face texture.I can post just Sabin face now if you like.

I also have a Chris Sabin Caws. Sabin is without the face texture.I can post just Sabin face now if you like.

Yes, please. :)

Chris Sabin :By CyBruis

qyf6.jpg

Chris Sabin :By CyBruis

qyf6.jpg

The face looks awesome.

Sabin looks awesome

Is the front part of the hair textured?

I think it looks a bit weird

its the wolf designs and a circle logo I think. I was experimenting with different ideas cause I need like one more layer to cover up the baldness underneath the joker hair...Im gonna switch it back and try to rework the logos on it though. It'll be up soon I didnt even get home yet lol. I'll reup it with the fixes tonight and finish the last attire by the weekend probably.

I have an idea too that will likely solve the layer issue...more on that soon hopefully.

Sabin back up with hair fix.

Sure man thanks. Do I upload it as re-uploadable Im guessing?

Ive been wondering about this cause if I do it for him it'll look weird if the other caws dont have it lol.. gotta see if I can find a tut and figure it out maybe.

With that there W.I.P. Mr. Anderson (Aces & Eights)...would you like to use my Mr. Kennedy CAW instead for it?

All you have to do really non-attire wise is..add facial hair & darken the head hair. Please holla back at me.

Not sure. :(

I have 3 attires done and i already deleted the PT's. :(

I know this might be too much to ask, but I am not really a fan of the older Sabin alien attires, is it possible you will do more attires in the future?

Edit: I was also thinking, do you have enough layers left to do his current entrance attire?

xw4y.jpg

I think you should use the red checkered vest instead, man. That way will make the neck collar popped

good idea lol I'll give it a try soon...the collar thing was buggin me...thanks.

ladies and gentleman...we have......collllaaaaaaarr

sorry sorry lol...looks better though, no?

2013-07-1920132015_zps41b5c69e.jpg

Archived