IMPACT WRESTLING By DoomSlayer & RoKaDitz, Mr. Anderson updated!

RoKaDitz

Ill most lkely add the entrance when I add the other attires...he has a moveset though. I had the old Jericho hair originally, but it was so so. The options suck. I hope they'll add like a hair 1, hair 2 option soon. It would help a lot lol.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking of the Eugene hair but I have no layers atm for the hairline designs. I'll have to see if i can free up a few layers to add them first. That was prob the closest one it just needs some design work added to it...I had to play around with layers to add the face texture too, I'll see what I can work out.

Ill give the wolf logo thing a shot..I just saw this now lol...I just uploaded him again with two hair options...The wolf logo may look better though. Ill try it out. The other hair is just the usual one people used when making his MCMG attires.

Bobby Roode was reuploaded with a render, you can thank Technokev, DH3 and Judders. :)

It's a shame that you didn't fix the red trunks color, if that's done after download, we lose the render

I'll fix it, lets see if Technnokev can re-inject the render.

Bobby Roode was reuploaded with a render, you can thank Technokev, DH3 and Judders. :)

Well.. why not?

It's a shame that you didn't fix the red trunks color, if that's done after download, we lose the render

Well.. why not?

Also the red chain design in one of the attires looks too pinkish

Just a constructive criticism

I reupped Sabin with fixes to attire 1 and a hair adjustment, plus two oldschool x-division attires and a new face texture thanks to Cybruis. I want to know what you guys think of the new hair choice before I finish the last attire lol...I can always switch it back to the Eugene hair if its not liked...tags are TNA. I'll likely get around to some new pics of it tomorrow :)

Archived