IMPACT WRESTLING By DoomSlayer & RoKaDitz, Mr. Anderson updated!

RoKaDitz

I like V2 Anderson, they both look good though. Take your time man, School should come before gaming. Just ignore the people rushing. I might be able to up the stuff you need now because the servers are working a bit.

Yeah, actually i saved V2, i just previewed him with skin 11 because maybe the people wanted something similar to nCo's CAW.

I think i spend a lot of time playing this game, i have 4 signatures in risk, but whatever.. I still have weekends.

Thanks for helping me with the textures, i don't know what i would do without your help. :)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anybody tell me if RVD and Scorpio Sky are downloadable? I reupped RVD with the blue skull attire as slot 3, and a preview of Scorpio Sky w/ one attire..they show up for me, but once I try to view them I get the server error msg. Its weird cause it only happens with those 2 and not the rest of my stuff. Finished versions will be complete soon for both. Im waiting on some logos to finish Sky.

Anderson's looking good man. I finally got on cc last night, and was able to dl your stuff.

Can anybody tell me if RVD and Scorpio Sky are downloadable? I reupped RVD with the blue skull attire as slot 3, and a preview of Scorpio Sky w/ one attire..they show up for me, but once I try to view them I get the server error msg. Its weird cause it only happens with those 2 and not the rest of my stuff. Finished versions will be complete soon for both. Im waiting on some logos to finish Sky.

Anderson's looking good man. I finally got on cc last night, and was able to dl your stuff.

I noticed this Yesterday. A friend asked me to rate his CAW and it would not let me view it so I tried some of the whats hot CAW's and some would download but others would not. I then tried searching for most recent CAW's and none of them where viewable. I would just get the server error message every time.

So my guess anything recently added to the servers is not downloading.

I noticed this Yesterday. A friend asked me to rate his CAW and it would not let me view it so I tried some of the whats hot CAW's and some would download but others would not. I then tried searching for most recent CAW's and none of them where viewable. I would just get the server error message every time.

Intesting. I guess Im not the only one. I even tried uploading it again as a new upload, instead of "upload overwrite", and it still wouldnt work. Hopefully they fix this soon.

Looking forward to all those caws man, glad you're making Kash too. Let me know if you need anything for them, I finally have some free time to create again and play lol.

Intesting. I guess Im not the only one. I even tried uploading it again as a new upload, instead of "upload overwrite", and it still wouldnt work. Hopefully they fix this soon.

Looking forward to all those caws man, glad you're making Kash too. Let me know if you need anything for them, I finally have some free time to create again and play lol.

Any chance to make his tattoos? :P

Hey man, can you reupload Jay Lethal by any chance? Servers deleted him it seems.

As for Kash's tats, Im kinda at a loss atm cause my computer isnt letting me sign in or open any programs or anything...I had most of the right side, and back piece on there too. Tryin to figure out what the issue is right now. Wish me luck i guess lol...

Hey man, can you reupload Jay Lethal by any chance? Servers deleted him it seems.

As for Kash's tats, Im kinda at a loss atm cause my computer isnt letting me sign in or open any programs or anything...I had most of the right side, and back piece on there too. Tryin to figure out what the issue is right now. Wish me luck i guess lol...

I tried to re-upload it like 5 times earlier today, i'm going to try tomorrow. :)

Good luck with the tat! i'll try to find some refs of the back piece for you. ;)

Archived