Man shoots stripper in the head, commits suicide

Lumpy McRighteous

Rialto, CA – A man who was rejected by a stripper after a private lap dance shot and wounded the woman before committing suicide, police said Thursday.

Around 7:30 pm, the man began shooting after he made several passes at the dancer, asking her to leave with him, and she turned him down. The woman, a dancer at the Spearmint Rhino Gentleman’s Club in Rialto, California was shot with a high-powered semiautomatic handgun before the 46-year-old customer turned the gun on himself. He was pronounced dead at the scene.

The dancer, who is in her late 20s, was shot in the head and is in stable condition at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton.

A representative for the club said the man was a regular customer and had come in daily to see the stripper. Rialto police Capt. Randy DeAnda said the man had been frequenting the club since January and had become obsessed with the dancer.

“Apparently, she was his favorite dancer,” DeAnda said. “He did make some advances toward her that she didn’t accept.” The man also allegedly brought up all the money he had spent on the dancer before pulling out his gun and shooting her.

The gentleman’s club does not have metal detectors, and the gunman wasn’t searched before he entered. The club’s management declined to comment and did not specify when they would reopen for business.

This isn’t the first shooting to happen at a strip club this year. Last month, two people were shot at Club Onyx in south Charlotte, North Carolina. Both victims were treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

The Spearmint Rhino has several locations throughout the US, UK, and Australia. The Dallas location had to pay $10.5 million to the family of a woman who was killed in a vehicular accident in the parking lot of the club in 2011. The woman was inadvertently crushed by a monster truck by a driver who was allowed to leave the club intoxicated.

Source: http://www.inquisitr.com/625797/man-shoots-stripper-commits-suicide-after-lap-dance/?obref=obinsite

I think there's been more shooting in the past 3 months than all of 2012

I think there's been more shooting in the past 3 months than all of 2012

lolno I doubt it people are jur posting every single shooting that happens in the United States.

I think it will be a good idea to have an official shootings thread where you can discuss these everyday incidents. Let's be honest now, this is basically happening on a daily basis now and the general chat is just cluttered with 10 different threads discussing the same agenda.

I think it will be a good idea to have an official shootings thread where you can discuss these everyday incidents. Let's be honest now, this is basically happening on a daily basis now and the general chat is just cluttered with 10 different threads discussing the same agenda.

The overall violent crime rate in the U.S has actually decreased significantly since the 90's. It is just in some people's agenda to report every single shooting that happens to make it appear to be otherwise.

No offense, but why is this news? Shootings happen everyday

Because not every shooting is as quirky as this one.

The overall violent crime rate in the U.S has actually decreased significantly since the 90's. It is just in some people's agenda to report every single shooting that happens to make it appear to be otherwise.

Agenda? Nigra, please. I posted this due to how silly this report sounded. In regards to guns, everyone knows that real men use swords.

We already had one. I think it's in the archives now.

That's something I'd do in GTA IV.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's something right out of a video game.

I wonder if he respawned at a hospital.

He's probably telling his annoying cousin that he does not want to go bowling.

As it said "Man shots stripper in the..." when out od the section, I wanted it to be Ass for lols. This is much much worse. He's a prick and I have no sympathy for him taking his own life, I'm glad he managed not to take someone else's with it.

Archived