Gokuguy's Custom Face Texture Thread *Requests Closed for the Moment*

LastMinuteLapras

***Requests have been closed until I have time to catch up on the textures that have already been requested. Thank you for understanding***

Do you want a face texture of yourself or someone you know but don't have the Photoshop skills to do so yourself? Now you can have one.

Simply post three CLEAR pictures of the person you want a face texture of (a Front, Side, and "Under the Chin" photo), and I will turn them into a face texture ready to use in WWE'13.

Afterward, I will be placing the face textures into the "PREVIOUS WORKS" spoiler tab below. If you would not like your face texture to be included, please say so when you submit your pics!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

* Please make sure that your pics are clear and taken at the correct angle for each. This is very important to the creation process. I may request that you take another pic if one or more of your pics are inadequate.

** You may send me your pics in one of two ways; post them in this thread in a Spoiler tab, or PM the image links to me.

*** Please note that I am NOT able to import the face textures into the game. Unfortunately, I do not have a hacked console or a PS3. Unless I find someone that will collaborate with me, you will have to find someone to fix them yourselves.

PREVIOUS WORKS:

Gokuguy's Face Texture:

http://imageshack.us/a/img560/596/myfacetexture256.png

User Textures (Only persons that allowed me to post them here)

http://imageshack.us/a/img837/7793/futuremgtexture.png

hardytexturewatermark.png

MORE TO COME!

WIP:

bigetexture2.png

bigetexture3.pngbigetexture3.png

can u make my face ? i would like to wrestle the shield :P

Indeed I can. Either post or PM 3 clear pics of yourself (Front view, Side view, and "Under the Chin" view), and I'll do that for you.

Update: Progress on Big E Langston texture. Still needs work around the neck and under-jaw area.

Photo Removed...

Here are some suggestions: the mouth looks innacurate and he doesn't have a goatee this way. Also, try to make him look less angry, maybe changing the angle of his eyebrows.

Here are more refs, I think they will be very useful to you.

ildFw7S.png

VQJXaHy.jpg

X9P3RLy.jpg

70ckyKT.png

y9z13iv.jpg

Here are some suggestions: the mouth looks innacurate and he doesn't have a goatee this way. Also, try to make him look less angry, maybe changing the angle of his eyebrows.

Here are more refs, I think they will be very useful to you.

ildFw7S.png

VQJXaHy.jpg

X9P3RLy.jpg

70ckyKT.png

y9z13iv.jpg

Thanks. I believe its mostly the fact that I couldn't find great pics to work with. Those references will help.

Decided to start Big E over. The pics I used originally had too much damage to them. Since 256x256 is the largest size anyone needs for WWE13 PT textures, I'm gonna go with a bit smaller pics (ones that aren't as damaged).

What suggestions do you have for this new one so far? (Taking it one step at a time this time.)

Photo Removed...

WOn't you make 256x256 files?

Anyway, I'd suggest you to work on his mouth, check the refs I sent to you and you'll see that it needs some tweaking.

Yes. When I put the sides of the texture on it, that head should be a decent size. It won't take much of a size change. A bit of sharpening, and it'll look just fine.

I'll work on the mouth. Is there anything specific you can tell me about the mouth? Too wide? Not wide enough? Lips too thick? Not thick enough? I had reduced the width a bit, and increased the thickness from the original.

EDIT: OH! I SEE! The mouth is too high. There should be more space between his nose and mouth. I'll work on it.

Don't put my face texture BUT Thanks for do my texture though. :D

Don't worry. I won't. I would've PM'd you first if I planned to do that. I ain't like that.

Bump for Big E update (Added in WIP Section)

Any hope of a Roman Reigns one? I'm awful for finding good references, I never can! Sorry about that

Perhaps, but I will need references for it.

@WFMashUpz, thanks. I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, any chance you could get another side reference?

Big E update. In WIP section. Need suggestions before moving on.

Thanks. The semi-final result has been added to the WIP section below the old one. If tweaking is needed, please state so.

Very nice work, but is it just me or is it a bit grainy in places?

It is. I'll probably end up going back and fixing it later. The main issue with Big E's texture is getting pics that will work to get a decent looking texture. The center of my Big E's face alone is 3 different pics put together with a LOT of customization in them. The only way I know of to make a clearer texture is to put elements of Big E's face on a different skin texture. When this is done, the results are usually strange for a face texture.

Archived