Is anyone else on here?

wendigosong

I ended up getting this game not too long ago. To tell the truth I had been playing Smackdown vs Raw (the game before this release) for a while and asmassed quite a bunch of CAW's but when my memory card was corrupted and all the data was lost I figured it would be easier to upgrade than create everyone again. The controls for this game are weird and I'm still getting used to them, but I like the CAW mode more. So far my roster has been expanded to include Bully Ray, CM Punk, James Storm, Scott Norton, Antonio Cesaro, Austin Aries, Adam Pearce, Rhino, and Tommy Dreamer.

I'm also still playing this game. I think it's an underrated classic among the wwe games, particularly for the caw system that has aged very well imo. If you're interested in caws, feel free to check out my formulas. I'm currently trying to recreate part of the 2013 wwe roster starting with Cesaro. You can find the caw and moveset in the proper sections.

I'm still playing! :D

I completed Season mode with Spike Dudley who turned out to be the one who ran down Teddy Long, winning the Royal Rumble, and becoming the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania! :lol:

Lately I have started playing this again. This game is still so good. I just need to update the roster a little. Luckily, most of my used characters from the past WWE games are Attitude and RA era characters, and this game has most of them. I just need some TNA guys, a few modern WWE guys like Henry, Sheamus, Punk, and Bryan and i'm good.

Archived