"ѕιмplycreaтιonѕ" Diva CAWS-CANDICE MICHELLE

NICO4

Search "GP-NICO4" on CC for all creations!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone, Me and My friend on PS3 have been making Diva CAWS and he has uploaded our first collaboration; Eve Torres.

I made all attires.

He did the morphs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SimplyCreations99 presents more Diva Showcases, Enjoy!

I did not make these, My friend SimplyCreations99 did!

Finally, our Candice Michelle has been uploaded to Youtube! Though, due to the Community Creations problems, I wasn't able to download the completed version. So I decided that I'd showcase Candice in a entrance mix. You can check the video out below:

Here is my Kaitlyn (WIP)

Face

30dgkl3.jpg

RAW Anniversary Attire

34he4pe.jpg

Black Mesh Attire

2cxgsr8.jpg

This is a solo creation, I made attires and somewhat of the Face morph. (Base of Facemorph by RhysingPhoenix's Kaitlyn from WWE '12)

Opinions on how to improve her would be great!

Any attire suggestions would really help too as I'm stumped for attires. :-/

Sorry for image quality guys, I had to take it on my iPad.

Hello guys. I'm SimplyCreations from Youtube, I'd just like to say thanks for all your positive feedback. This was my first diva morph, so expect bigger and better things! Especially coming from our Candice. You can check out my other diva's too by subscribing to www.youtube.com/user/xSimplyDiVAx

There he is!

This is my friend who all gets all face morphs credit!

Try upload Candice a.s.a.p! :P

The attires look really good. How did you get passed the blur i noticed that the legs didn't have the marks they usually do when you use that body suit.

Thanks! I used the body suit then I put Wrestling Tights over it to cover up the marks on her legs. (All coloured to her skin tone)

Welcome in our community you both and keep up the good work. :)

Kaitlyn head size is off, you need to reduce the head height slightly and the craniums a bit aswell.

Other than that she looks quite good.

Just use one of her recent pictures as reference and work on the details a little. :)

Welcome in our community you both and keep up the good work. :)

Kaitlyn head size is off, you need to reduce the head height slightly and the craniums a bit aswell.

Other than that she looks quite good.

Just use one of her recent pictures as reference and work on the details a little. :)

Thank you so much! I love your CAW work btw. :)

I'll take on your suggestion to see how it looks.

Finally, our Candice Michelle has been uploaded to Youtube! Though, due to the Community Creations problems, I wasn't able to download the completed version. So I decided that I'd showcase Candice in a entrance mix. You can check the video out below:

Stole your description, thanks! :P

Archived