6 Man ELIMINATION Hell In A Cell?

IBringIt

Is it possible to do via modding? I know there is programs out there that enable you to edit the match types to do things that you otherwise wouldn't be able to do but I've never been able to get them to work.

Also, is it possible to have an extreme rules hell in a cell match? One where you can get ladders and tables out from under the ring as oppose to the usual standard weapons.

• 4 weeks later...

Not too sure about the elimination HIAC but there is a program that lets you choose the ring type, so I'm guessing you can do Extreme Rules HIAC, I did a MITB with HIAC but couldn't win because there was no briefcase :/

• 2 weeks later...

Not too sure about the elimination HIAC but there is a program that lets you choose the ring type, so I'm guessing you can do Extreme Rules HIAC, I did a MITB with HIAC but couldn't win because there was no briefcase :/

How can you do two ring types? Hell in a cell is a ring type by itself.

How can you do two ring types? Hell in a cell is a ring type by itself.

I've never modded a match type myself, but he most likely modded it to always be an ER match and chose a HIAC match, or the other way around.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived