Could John Morrison be heading back to the WWE?

XXX.

I really hope John Morrison returns he's one of my favorite WWE superstars of all time!

I really liked his last feuds before he left and can we forget that amazing match of the first RAW of 2011? That match was awesome but sadly he came up short.

Morrison please come back! <3

Morrison vs. Ziggler would be great but I want to see Morrison vs. Fandango lol

i have no problem whatsoever with him returning he's an amazing talent that can go very far if used correctly and given the right push that he needs and damn sure deserves

I want to see Morrison help someone against a Shield attack so we get to see him vs. Rollins.

that is a match that i definitely would love to see !!

If he returns as a heel: Comes back with a bang, wins a couple of matches, doesn't get any mic time, gets beaten by a bland babyface, drifts into obscurity.

If he returns as face: Comes back with a bang, has some good matches, loses to Ryback in 6 minutes, has some more good matches but doesn't win a lot, goes back to upper midcard obscurity, possibly winning the IC title and never advancing from that level.

Since he's shown an improved presence on the mic in various online skits, JoMo is certainly ready to become a world champion upon his return. Really looking forward to when he does return.

Now Listen!
This ain't no make believe!
Come on!
Open your eyes and see!
Now get up!
Get up and follow me!
'Cause I'm gonna show you what your future will be!

Too much wastin' time.
Ain't gonna waste no more! No, baby,
Now take this!
Rock on!
Hey!
I'm comin' for ya!
Say it!
I'm gonna make you pay!
Lay down!
Yeah!
Aw!
Uh!

Don't forget dat blaring guitar intro, bruh. :D

Heel Morrison vs face Miz could be pretty weird. They could go down a jealously route I guess, Miz still being in WWE - wants to make him miss the same time he did, Miz being an actual movie star... writes itself.

His interview sounds totally heelish. So if he returns he's going after Miz. I think everyone expects that. I'm all for him coming back, I've missed him on Raw! Now let's get Maryse interested in coming back aswell. 'Cause I know Melina isn't gonna be brought back anytime soon.

Archived