WWE Show Discussion Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2013 SmackDown Money In The Bank, winner...

35CA6C3C-8872-4EC1-B0C0-1E6FC946B23E-432

I hope so. He needs it :P

Honestly, I know it's a little over 2 months before the money in the bank. But that's the best event to create stars. So I'm looking forward to it. Hope Cody, wins the SmackDown briefcase and Cesaro wins the RAW... But lets take a look at some potential MITB winners

Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Antonio Cesaro, Fandango, Christian and Wade Barrett...

Unless they pull a 2012 (RAW) and only allow former champions. I would much rather Bryan, win the title on his on without the briefcase. Cody, needs it... Cesaro, should get the raw one and feud with Cena... Fandango, is pretty hot with momentum lately but I can't see him winning it.. Christian has been out almost a year and I can't see him winning it either. And I really don't see Wade Barrett winning yet. Anything could happen in the next two months. Just my thoughts though.

Well then you have others that include The Miz, Sheamus, Etc. but I don't see either of them winning it. Plus some might disagree, but Cody deserves it the most

Cesaro vs Orton was much more enjoyable than I expected it to be, even though the end was obvious from the moment Cesaro countered the first rope DDT. I think it would have been better for everyone's momentum if Cesaro pulled out the win, but oh well, I liked it. Lots of good wrestling on both ends, and they both looked strong coming out of it. Main Event is slowly becoming Antonio Cesaro's show, which is fine with me. He puts out consistently great matches on the show almost every week.

But lets take a look at some potential MITB winners

Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Antonio Cesaro, Fandango, Christian and Wade Barrett...

I think Cesaro will definitely win one of the MITB Briefcases. I'm not sure who will win the other but I'm positive it will be Fandango or Barrett. I don't see Cody winning one this year but as you said anything can happen in 2 months. I really wanted Rhodes to win MITB in 2011. Though now I'm glad Daniel Bryan won.

But lets take a look at some potential MITB winners

I think Cesaro will definitely win one of the MITB Briefcases. I'm not sure who will win the other but I'm positive it will be Fandango or Barrett. I don't see Cody winning one this year but as you said anything can happen in 2 months. I really wanted Rhodes to win MITB in 2011. Though now I'm glad Daniel Bryan won.

Yeah, I agree with you... Last year, would have been perfect as well. Dolph, was already in the title hunt. He didn't really need the money in the bank. Cody, needed it to be honest. Because after last years money in the bank Cody, has just fallen so far down. I feel like if he did win it this year (which I hope he does) it would be an easy chance to take off where pre-mania 28 Cody, left off. . And get his momentum going again. And that way the creative team is not struggling with him like they have been and several other guys from the roster.

I wonder if payback is going to be a gimmick pay per view. Like how breaking point was a submission pay per view. And all of the other ones!

I hope if Cody, does not win MITB this year. Which would make me sad. But I'll get over it. But I at least hope he gets back into the midcard title scene. Maybe win the United States champion? Of win back the intercontinental champion? I don't know.

Like them or hate them, each member of the Shield offers something for just about anybody. Ambrose is clearly for the more hardcore fans, or "smart" marks. Reigns is evidently popular with ladies, or so I've heard, and he simply just looks the part of a dominant, Batista like character. Rollins is similar to Ambrose, in terms of fan appreciation, but he's a little bit more likeable. Rollins kind of has that Jeff Hardy thing going, where it looks like he'd be willing to put his body on the line.

From a recent house show...

2j330p2.jpg

i6xy4g.jpg

...Damn.

That was a couple of months ago, I remember god. posted it in that Hottest Diva thread... It's still amazing though.

It's insane when people say she has a bone-y ass. It's like perfection,

^ I actually posted that on the first page... It's pretty dope. The helicopter part goes perfectly with it.

Oh my bad. Still think Dean needed to be making out with random chicks.

Main Event this week was really good. i think it's become my favorite show.

Cesaro vs Orton was a really good match, and I loved that Antonio was in control for most of it.

3MB vs Uso's and Gabriel was fun too. Some nice spots and the turmoil finish was well done, unlike some clusters of the past. Glad Gabriel is continuing his win streak and it looked like the crowd was pretty into him later in the match.

Archived