WWE 13 wtf

TotalBurn

am i the only who gets "stucks" and "lags" with no reason?i get them when the game starts and you have to press START i get them on CC when i search,what the hell?i only get them to wwe13 and my xbox is new(nearly month) what the hell is going on with that game?i saw somewhere that undertaker mankind where i was getting too a black screen to many people get it too!what the hell THQ made?

stucks on loading screen of stories too?!!!?!?!What the hell

That sounds so much like my issue... My game would literally freeze frame after telling it to load something, and it would stay there for up to about 30 seconds before it loaded correctly.

Have you tried transferring your save and everything that goes with it to a USB to see if it will run any better?

no i didnt,can you advice me?i have nearly a month with my new xbox,i ordered online wwe13 and my so disapointed with all these stuff,im playing wwe since know your role 2 (wwf) and i clearly can understand how the games dont play well on 2013 and they did play well on 2000!

I hav the game freeze from time 2 time but that is it. As for CC I rhink it depends on the traffic, I hav found that certain times of the day that CC is crap then othwr times it is perfect.

I hav the game freeze from time 2 time but that is it. As for CC I rhink it depends on the traffic, I hav found that certain times of the day that CC is crap then othwr times it is perfect.

This. CC getting stuck when searching, returning from downloading a CAW, etc, is normal. If the game is truly sticking when you first press start, then I'd suggest trying these two things;

1) Transfer your WWE13 stuff to a Flash Drive and load the save from that instead of the HDD. Anything can have a defect from the factory. If it works fine from the Flash Drive, you may want to consider returning it while it still has a warranty.

2) If it doesn't work from the Flash Drive well either, keep your save on the Flash Drive, and then make a new save on the HDD. Download a few CAWs on the new save, and see how your loading is then.

If both of these things still produce the same times, its probably just normal loading times for the game. WWE13 can load pretty slowly at times.

no i didnt,can you advice me?i have nearly a month with my new xbox,i ordered online wwe13 and my so disapointed with all these stuff,im playing wwe since know your role 2 (wwf) and i clearly can understand how the games dont play well on 2013 and they did play well on 2000!

austin3035 brother is that u?

austin3035 brother is that u?

lets see punctuation kind of makes sense so no not me

Archived