Behold, the Power of...3?

xirtamehtsitahw

I've been making "Mewtwo-type" CAWs for years, ever since WWF: No Mercy for the N64. Now, I've heard Mewtwo has a new Forme, the Awakened Forme, and he debuts this forme in the 16th Pokemon movie, "Extreme Genesect: Mewtwo's Awakening". I've created a halfway-decent version of this forme in CAW "forme" (LOL) on my copy of CrocoX111's modded "WWE '12" SvR '11 iso for the PSP. His physical stats are as follows:

Name: Mew 3

Nickname: Awakened Forme

Abb. Name: MEW 3

Announcer Intro: Mercer (to differentiate him from Mewtwo's "Matsuda")

Height: 7'2"

Weight: 361 pounds (superheavyweight--he is a little on the chunky side)

Attributes: Overall--approx. 250+; Durability--256; Submission--128 (anything higher causes your AI opponent(s) to break out of submissions IMMEDIATELY); Charisma--256;

Technique (reversals)--256; Grappling--256; Strikes--256; Speed--256; Hidden stamina/recovery attribute--128 (a value of 256 actually makes you able to absorb LESS damage). The only way to change the hidden eighth attribute is to hack it by using the hex-editor app in either CWCheat or TempAR (I prefer TempAR for hacking cheats, but CWCheat has an excellent button-remapping feature called RemaPSP).

Mew 3's finishers are the Mewtron Bomb (technically an STO-neckbreaker hybrid move, it looks more like the "Ultimate Facepalm" move because of 3's huge hands) and the Psycho Crusher (3 jumps up on his opponent's shoulders in a go-round-type move, causing them to immediately fall backward because of his great weight). I will post pics when I get back from bowling (and besides, my poor laptop is nearly overheated :P)

After looking at more Awakened-Forme pics of Mewtwo, I noticed that he is actually smaller and much thinner in appearance than his original forme. Therefore, I went the opposite direction with Mew 3, and made him bulkier and taller, and gave him the superheavyweight designation (at a whopping 361 pounds!--I wouldn't want that kind of weight landing on top of me! LOL)

One last note: Mew 3 is an actual evolution of Mewtwo, as opposed to an alternate forme. Usually, a Pokemon's alternate forme(s) look similar, but often have different attributes (Giratina Altered/Origin Forme, anyone?).

There are quite a few Pokemon now which have one or more alternate formes. I will list as many of them as I can. The first Pokemon with alternate formes were debuted in the second generation of games, IIRC, those being the Unown, with a total of 28(!) different formes, based on the letters of the alphabet, plus the punctuation symbols ? and !. Wouldn't it have been funny if there had been a period-shaped (.) Unown? It would have officially been the smallest of all Pokemon! Ha ha!

First generation: no Pokemon with alternate formes (can't classify the two Nidoran families as alternate formes of each other)

Second generation: The Unown (originally 26, but ? and ! were added in the third generation) and Castform (four different formes, each with a different type, based on the weather)

Third generation: Deoxys (attack and defense formes debuted in Pokemon Emerald, with his speed forme debuting in the fourth generation)

Fourth generation: Giratina, Rotom and Arceus (Arceus' eighteen different formes are just basically palette swaps based on what type of Plate he is wearing--eighteen, including the hidden ???-type Plate--if he is not wearing a Plate, he is Normal-type; Giratina's Origin Forme and Rotom's Washer, Mower and Fan Formes debuted in Platinum)

Fifth generation: Kyurem and Meloetta (Kyurem's Black and White formes debuted just last year with the release of Black 2 and White 2; he has three formes; and Meloetta's Pirouette Forme debuted at the same time, via special event)

Sixth generation: Mewtwo(!): he debuts his Awakened Forme on October 31, this year's Halloween, in the release of Pokemon X and Y. I wonder if there's going to be a Pokemon Z... Who knows if Xerneas and Yveltal have alternate formes based on what game they are on (of course, one can only normally obtain a Xerneas on X, and a Yveltal on Y, but who knows what Xerneas will look like on Y, and vise versa).

I bet the total number of Pokemon across all six generations is now in excess of 800! Seriously, Nintendo--give the poor 'Mon a rest, will ya? Sure, the Pokemon franchise is still a big-time cash cow for Nintendo, but it is nowhere NEAR as popular as it was just before the turn of the century!

Archived