Lego Marvel Super Heroes

Chazzle.

Yeah it's on PS4 and Xbox One, I don't believe it's much different than the PS3 and 360 versions though.

Another thing that makes me laugh quite a bit, is how happy the NPCs are to give up their cars "take my car I needed the exercise anyways" after about a day straight of just getting gold bricks and unlocking characters I'm still only around 30%.

here's a tip for the I'm Always Angry! achievement/trophy (Transform into the Hulk 50 times)

during freeplay, set both characters as hulk and transform them both by alternating between them instead of just using one character. its a little quicker.

this game is AWESOME.(screw you Miz :hqhq: ) this is the first Lego game I've ever played. im actually looking forward to the Lego movie game. yes, they are doing a game based on the upcoming movie.

I've played the Star Wars lego games, the first Batman one and the Indiana Jones trilogy one and enjoyed them. So I figured I'd give this one a try especially since it was featured on Christmas day in one of the STEAM sales. I watched a NerdCubed gameplay of this on youtube first and he's right about it being better with a game controller. The keyboard is so awkward other than the direction keys.. asdw (thank goodness that wasn't changed). So far I like it, I finally got to the part where I think it's free play. So far I've only noticed two, maybe three voices using the same actors from the movies, etc. Enjoyed the jokes and references I've heard.

I should have got this on the ps3, one trophy away from the Platinum.... Need two controllers only have one -___-

You got a Vita? You can use remote play.

nope, I guess I'll have to shelve it until I go buy a new controller, may even delete my save and play through again.

Honestly, I think this may just be the best Lego game imo...

-Shattered!

Honestly, pretty true. I still have Lego Batman 2 and Lego Lord of the Rings to play, but I don't feel very compelled to do so, just because I don't see how they could compare. At least I already finished LBM2...just need to do side stuff and 100% it. I've always been a Marvel guy, though...so it's hard for me to get into most DC stuff.

Bought this game a few weeks ago. I've always enjoyed Lego games, but if you're a fan of comic books/films, then it's a must buy, it's so much fun for any age which makes it that much better.

Just having the ability to be any superhero from Marvel in a free roam game is something I've wanted for years.

I enjoy the characters more in Lego Batman 2 because most of my favorite heroes are DC. The one thing that makes Marvel the better game is the world I hated the dark world open world of Gotham in LB2. The extra Dead Pool missions are amazing too, as far as Lego games go, I don't possibly see how they can make these games better than this.

anyone else experiencing random game freezing? it's happened to me a few times, freezing not just the game but the whole system.

Bought this game a few weeks ago. I've always enjoyed Lego games, but if you're a fan of comic books/films, then it's a must buy, it's so much fun for any age which makes it that much better.

Just having the ability to be any superhero from Marvel in a free roam game is something I've wanted for years.

not if they'd make an actual legit game like that....... SWEEEEET!

• 1 month later...

Archived